My

"Names Harry! We need names!"

"I'm trying Lou, I am. Nothing's coming to me right now. Why don't we take a break from thinking of baby names for right now and just cuddle?"

Louis huffed and crossed his arms before shaking his head and grabbing his laptop and storming off to their bedroom. They had been trying to come up with baby names for over an hour and they haven't agreed on anything yet. Louis wanted the names to be something that they won't regret calling their babies when they get older, but he also wanted something unique and fun. He was getting irritable as the time went on though and they still hadn't found the names that they both loved. Eventually, Harry had stopped trying to think of names and left Louis to think of some, because obviously all of the ones he thought of were 'dumb' or 'overused'. The battle of names was a battle Harry could not win.

Unfortunately now, Louis had gotten angry with him and locked himself in their bedroom. Harry followed him down the hall to their room and knocked on the door. He heard Louis muted a soft 'go away Harold' and he let out a sigh and sunk down to the floor with his back against the door.

"I'm sorry Lou, okay?" Harry says, loud enough for Louis to hear him through the door. Dealing with a pregnant man wasn't always the easiest, Harry decided, but he still loved Louis no matter was. He was just moody and irrational sometimes. Harry would never say that to his face, of course, but it was true.

"Please Harry," Louis huffs from the other side of the door. "I'd like to have the names for my babies picked out before they're five years old, but you're not trying to work with me here. So just go away and let me think."

Harry grumbles under his breath but stands up and leaves like Louis told him to. He walks back to the lounge and flicks on the telly, putting it on a game of football before walking back to the kitchen and grabbing a beer from the fridge. He popped the top off and flopped back on the sofa and enjoyed the footy game by himself. Usually Louis would be watching football matches with him but Louis was being stubborn, as usual, and wanted to push Harry away. Since Louis has become pregnant he's been moody and stubborn - a lot more stubborn - and Harry's learned to give him space when he gets like that. Even before he was pregnant Harry knew that. He knew that whenever Louis was upset he just needed time to himself to chill out until he decided to speak to Harry again. Harry was never put off by this because he knows that's how people deal with things. Harry's the type though to want to cuddle and talk about what's bothering him instead of keep it in and be alone. They were complete opposites in that sense and it took Harry a while when they were still just friends to come to understand that's just how Louis was. It was okay now and they both knew when to help the other one out and when to show them that they're there for the other.

An hour later and the football game was over and Louis was still locked away in the bedroom. He hadn't come out of the room to go to the bathroom or get food or anything. Harry sighed and pushed himself away from the sofa and walked towards the door and knocks.

"Lou?" Harry calls. "Are you okay in there?"

It's silent for a second before Harry hears movement coming from the other side of the door. He hears the door unlock and watches as its slowly pulled up, revealing a tear stained Louis in a large Green Bay Packers hoodie. It was one of Harry's that he had taken from the mans closet. Harry's heart aches as he sees the tears though and he immediately pulls Louis closer to him.

"What's wrong, love?" Harry whispers as he rubs his pregnant boyfriends back. Louis sniffles and nuzzles his face against Harry's chest.

"I couldn't come up with names and I yelled at you." Louis cries. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I just wanted to finally have the names for our little sunshines."

Harry smiles to himself and coos, "Awe, Louis baby, it's okay. I understand. But we'll find names for the girls soon. Don't stress over it. Have you got anything that you like yet?"

Louis pulls away quickly and rushes over to their bed, pulling Harry behind and pushes him to sit down. Harry laughs at him but sits anyways and waits for Louis to walk back over to him with his list of names.

"Emma, Hayley, Faith, Olivia, and Scarlett." Louis states. Harry smiles as he sees Louis' smiles brighten at some of the names and Harry falls in love all over again when he sees that smiles.

"I quite like Olivia and Scarlett." Harry tells him.

Louis' smiles brightens, "I guess that's our girls' names then."

"Olivia and Scarlett." Harry rubs Louis' belly. "Beautiful, just like my baby girls and their papa."

"Am I going to be called papa then?"

"And I'll be daddy," Harry states. Louis smirks and pushes Harry back some and straddles his lap, pulling at the collar of his shirt.

"Daddy, hm?" Louis purrs. "I like it."

Harry laughs and kisses Louis, making sure the boy gets that he really, really loves him through the kiss. He tangles his fingers in Louis' and and pulls him closer, as close as he could. Louis responded just the same and kissed Harry back with everything he had, showing Harry how much love he had for him as well.

"I love you," Harry whispers when they pulls away.

"I love you more."

Harry shakes his head before saying, "Not even possible cupcake."

Louis giggles and pecks Harry's lips once more before they fall back into bed together, carefully though, as to not hurt the babies in Louis' tummy, and cuddle for the rest of the night. Louis falls asleep with his head under Harry's shirt and Harry's arms around him. It was a weird way to sleep but Louis said it was warm, and who was Harry to argue with the love of his life who was also hormonal and pregnant? Harry definitely wasn't.

***

Olivia and Scarlett are the babies names yay.

Hope you enjoyed. This story makes me happy with all the fluff. Aw.

-k.k-