You

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

Louis, a 19 year old boy with brown hair and bright blue eyes, was standing across from his best friend and lover, Harry. They had been dating for a year now but before that they were best friends and were always attached to each other's hips. Louis had just turned 19 a month before and Harry had treated him to a nice night in but it escalated quickly into something that got Louis into this situation.

"What?" Harry looked up at his boyfriend with wide eyes, shocked by what Louis was telling him.

"I'm pregnant," Louis whispers. He was worried that Harry wouldn't care and would leave him although he knew Harry loved kids and he loved Louis. Louis couldn't help but worry though. But he was surprised when Harry stood from his spot on the chair in their kitchen and wrapped his arms around Louis and pulled him close.

"That's wonderful baby," Harry whispers.

"Really? You're not upset?" Louis asks quietly. Harry pulls back and looked over his lovers face and sees the worried look in his eyes.

"Why would I be upset? You're having our baby Lou. That's the best thing that could possibly happen to us. I would never ever be upset over something like this, okay?" Harry holds Louis' face in his hands and presses his lips to Louis' gently. Louis had to stand on his toes to make it easier for Harry to reach his lips and crane his neck a little as well. The kiss was sweet and delicate, something Louis always enjoyed when he kissed Harry. He always loved the way Harry would gently touch him and how Harry would caress him and treat him like a prince.

When Harry pulled away he opened his green eyes and looked into Louis' shining blue ones. Louis would always be the most beautiful person he ever lays his eyes on and he always loved looking at him.

"I love you Harry," Louis whispers with a smile.

"I love you too baby," he rubs Louis' stomach where the baby was. "And I will love my little sunshine just as much."

"Thank you Harry,"

* * *

A week later Louis was at his doctors appointment that Harry had scheduled after Louis told him about the pregnancy. Harry was with him for the appointment and that made Louis a bit more comfortable with being there.

"Harry I'm nervous," Louis tells Harry as he sits up on the examination table waiting for the obstetrician to show up in the room. The nurse had already come by and checked his blood pressure and such so after she was finished she left Harry and Louis in the room alone to wait for the doctor. Harry rubbed Louis's exposed thigh (he was told to put on a gown type thing that opens in the front so the doctor could easily access him) and gave him a warm smile.

"Don't be nervous baby, everything will be fine." Harry comforts him.

"I know," Louis sighs. "But what if everything isn't fine?"

"It will be, love." Harry leans down and pecks Louis' lips but pulls away when he hears the door open. He glances back and sees that it was a younger man with black hair and pretty brown eyes and a lab coat that doctors would usually wear.

"Good afternoon gentlemen. I'm doctor Malik." The doctor smiles as he walks into the room. He makes sure to shut the door behind him and then he comes over and stands next to the examination table.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Malik. I'm Harry Styles and this is my boyfriend Louis." Harry greets the doctor with a smile.

The doctor nodded an starts setting things up for the examination.

"So," Dr. Malik hums. "You're pregnant, yeah?"

"That's what the tests have told me," Louis nods. Dr. Malik nods and tells him to move the gown from covering his stomach and Louis does as told. He reveals his stomach that was still small and cute and Harry grabbed his hand after. Louis looks up at his boyfriend with nervousness showing on his face.