May

"I've decided that Scarlett acts just like you," Harry says and he walks into the sitting room after putting the babies down for their nap. They were eight weeks old and they were so cute. Louis adored them and despite having to wake up at three in the morning almost every morning, he was the happiest man alive.

"Why is that?" Louis asked and shifted so Harry could sit back down.

"Because she's quite stubborn, isn't she?"

Louis scoffs, "Excuse me, Harold, but last time I checked you are the most stubborn in this relationship. If she's like either of us, she's like you."

"Just last week you refused to let Liam even see Niall because you and him were having 'bonding time' and when Niall finally convinced you to give in and let Liam over, you sulked for half an hour." Harry says flatly.

"We were having bonding time!" Louis says defensively. "And Liam said that we could have the entire day to ourselves while you lads watched the babies. Honestly he was just going back on a promise. Nialler and I were having a great time."

"What about the time last year when we were watching Lux and you wouldn't let her pick the movie that we were going to see at the theater until I decided for all of us." Harry says with just as much flatness as amusement seeping into his speech. Louis huffs and kicks Harry's thigh.

"She wanted to watch the Minion movie. Obviously we weren't going to go watch that. Plus, she's like four. She should listen to adults." Louis defends himself again. "Plus, Jurassic World would've been fine for her to watch. It's got Chris Pratt in it."

"A four year old would be scared of Jurassic World," Harry says reproachfully. "And I don't think Lou would've been too happy with us if we took Lux to see that film."

Louis rolls his eyes and ignores Harry then, watching the episode of Breaking Bad that he had turned on after Harry took the girls to lay down. He could feel Harry rubbing his ankle but he chose the ignore him still.

"Stubborn," Harry whispers, but Louis pays no mind to him and watches the show. Harry smirks and grabs his ankle, pulling it into his lap, successfully getting Louis' attention.

"Being a dick is something I hope the girls don't get from you," Louis huffs and yanks his foot back and crossing his arms. Harry laughs and grabs him by the waist this time and pulled him into his lap. Louis wiggled to get away from him but Harry held him around the waist, trapping him there. Louis scowled and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Let me go," Louis demands.

"Hmm," Harry smirks. "I think I'd rather cuddle you a bit."

Louis sighs, knowing he wasn't getting out of this, and relaxed in Harry's hold. He nuzzled his face into Harry's neck and let Harry hold him close, finally letting his stubborn facade fade away. He could feel Harry smiling and he rolled his eyes because he knew that Harry knew he was done being stubborn.

They stay put like that until Louis hears one of the girls cry, so he pushes himself away from Harry and stands to go see what his baby wanted. He patted Harry's head as he walked away from him and wandered off into the nursery where Scarlett was crying quietly and Olivia was still sleeping. Louis carefully picked the baby up out of her bed and caressed her in his arms, making sure to support her head like he was supposed to. As soon as she was in Louis' arms, her crying faded away and she just whimpered a bit here and there so Louis was cradled her and rocked her a bit until she settled down. Louis smiled down at her. Scarlett smiled back showing off her cute little slobbery smile and gums and her blue eyes. Louis didn't think he'd be able to love someone this much. He thought his amount of love for Harry was as deep as it got, but whenever he looked at his beautiful babies he couldn't help but to love them even more.