Grey

Oh look another chapter because why not lol

***

"Let's go to the beach, each. Let's go get a wave. They say, what they gonna say? Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light. Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by. The Patrón, own, let's go get it on. The zone, own, yes I'm in the zone. Is it two, three, leave a good tip. I'ma blow all my money and don't give two shits."

"Alright Nicki, calm down and come pack." Harry laughs and waved Louis over.

Louis, huffing and scowling at his fiancée, walked over with a slouch and a pout.

"I just wanna go to the beach already," Louis sits on the corner of their bed.

"Well," Harry says and stuffs another pair of swimming trunks in the suitcase. "The faster we get packed, the faster we get to the beach. So, if it were you, I'd get packing."

"Fine," Louis groans.

**

A few hours later, they were pulling up to a beach house with Niall, Liam, Gemma, and Lottie following behind.

Louis and Harry had both decided that having a nice trip to the beach with their friends before Louis got too far along—Niall too—would be fun for all of them since once they have the twins there will be smaller and smaller chances for them all to hang out like this without having to stop and take care of the babies.

"Loueh!" Gemma yells and runs over to the pregnant man. Louis turns around quickly and stumbles back a bit when Gemma comes crashing into him. Laughing, he hugs her back before pulling back and taking in her pretty face that favored Harry's very much. Her makeup wasn't done besides a layer of mascara and her hair had been dyed pink and she looked so happy to be with everyone that it made Louis happy too.

"You ready for some beach fun?" She asked with excitement written across her face.

Louis nudged her hip with his own, "Not as much fun as you lot can have. Gotta keep these babies safe."

"Well," she laughs. "We'll need a designated driver if we go out and get smashed."

"No ones getting smashed Gems," Harry butt in and took Louis' bag out of his hands.

"And why not?" Gemma asked, affronted by her younger brother telling her she couldn't drink. The more Louis gets to know Gemma the more he sees how similar she and his fiancé were, aside from their physical appearance, their personalities were quite the same as well.

"Because we have two pregnant people with us and I wouldn't want them to worry about any of us being pissed. So, all of us that can drink will keep it limited enough to where we can't get drunk. It's fair." Harry explains. Gemma rolls her eyes but sighs in agreement, along with everyone else agreeing as well.

While Harry was getting the bags that he wouldn't let Louis carry, Louis kept himself busy by chatting away to Gemma, who insisted to stay by Louis' side while everyone else brought the bag into the beach house. Niall had disappeared at some point, probably to find a bathroom so that left Harry, Liam and Lottie to bring the bags in and Louis did feel guilty. He did try to help, honestly, but Harry scolded him and pushed him back over to Gemma, who laughed at the scene and continued to chat with Louis.

After a few minutes the three had gotten everything inside and Louis and Gemma finally went into the house and started looking around. The house was big enough to comfortably hold everyone there due to the four bedrooms, a large kitchen, and a large sitting room. Most of the house was decked out with white furniture and the floors were a light wood. Louis and Harry had picked the house, with mostly Louis' input into it, guaranteeing a comfortable yet nice place to stay for the week that they would be there. It was quite a lovely house to stay in during their stay.