The Fight

This is my Fanfiction. I am changing something's around. 👇
Hope you enjoy but first I have a quick notice. This book is read to be enjoyed not hated on. So if you hate I will report or we will have a big fight so do not hate please. Also this is located in Canterlot. It would be a little confusing to go the palace of the two sisters then go to Canterlot and have a new castle.

Nightmare Moon's P.O.V
"Not another step!" I yell as I see Celestia walking towards me.
"Luna lower the moon now!" Celestia yells back.
"I'm not Luna anymore, I'm Nightmare Moon!" As I said that I used my magic to transform me into this suit of armor kinda thing. I also became taller.
I used my magic to burst some magic at her. She doges it. I burst some more magic and it hits the ceiling making a big hole in it. Celestia flys away in the sky, I follow. I keep bursting magic at her but she keeps dodging it. I finally get an angle and I burst some magic at her and it hits her.
"Hahahahaha!!!!!" I laugh as she falls out of the sky and lands in the castle. Have I defeated her, well that was easy.
"Darnit!" I say as I see her getting up and using her magic to get these stones that are floating in mid air. The elements of harmony! I fly to the castle and I hit the floor with a bang.
Celestia turns around shaking with fear.
"Luna please don't do this." Celestia begs as I see tears down her face.
"It's to late to beg." I say as I grab the elements of harmony with my magic and I use them to to send Celestia to the moon.
"Hahahahahah!!!!!" I have done it I am now the ruler of Equistria.
Everything is going to be different now that I'm in charge.
It will be night forever.
🌙🌌🌌🌕🌚

Did you enjoy it! If so please vote and comment. Remember I have two other stories.
1: After Nightmare Moon
2: Stuck In A Dream
~Luna