Chapter Twenty: Poster

Start from the beginning

"Tire her out Boobear?" Harry said with a smirk. I saw McKenna cover her mouth in an attempt to stifle her laughter.I love how she isn't offended by Harry's dirty jokes. I whacked his arm.

"Yeah definitely Haz." The boys all sat down on the L shaped couch in the living room. I sat down with them.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Niall spoke up.

"Yes. Yes I did."

"And?" Zayn asked.

Before I could answer, a body flung itself down from the amoir. She landed on her feet, but landing like I was before, in the Spider man pose, right infront of the boys, who were all clutching their chests. She stood up and sat right next to me.

"And I said yes."

"BLOODY HELL MAC WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?!"

"On top of the amoir." She shrugged, as if it were completely normal to be sitting on top of a tall piece of furnature in Batman attire.

"So... you weren't alone?" Liam asked.

"No dummy, I wasn't just running around in my Superman pajamas alone."

"Wouldn't be the first time." We all settled back down and decided to watch a film. The boys chose A Haunting in Connecticut, considering that's the state where we were.

I snaked an arm around McKenna's small waist and pulled her tightly to my body. She was shaking. I hated seeing her like this, but it was kind of funny how scared she gets of horror films. Everytime something would pop out or someone would go into a room and the music got louder and more sinister she buried her face deeper into my chest. I rubbed circles on her back and tried to coax her out of my shirt.

"Babe, you have to watch the movie." I said with a chuckle.

"Nermf warf buffo."

"What?" She lifted her head off my chest and bore her stunning green eyes into mine.

"No. Way. Bucko." I laughed, earning a round of shushes from the guys. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Did you just call me Bucko?" She nodded, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I heard some kid say it on the plan to his mom when she told him to stop kicking the man's seat in front of him. I thought it was a fantastic saying if I do say so myself." She whispered back. I just shook my head and let out a small laugh before pressing my lips to her forehead.

She let out a yawn, so I wrapped my arms underneath her legs and brought her into my room. When she got settled into bed, I got in next to her. She turned onto one side, facing me and supporting her head on her hand. I did the same.

"I can't believe you're my girlfriend." I said. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Why didn't you ask me before? I had already told you I loved you, so you kinda knew I wouldn't say no." I thought about it for a minute. I knew exactly why I didn't ask her.

"I didn't want to ask you and then leave. I knew I was going on tour and I didn't want you to start a relationship with your boyfriend halfway across the world. It wouldn't be fair to you." She giggled again. God I love the sound of her laugh.

"I think I could have handled myself. But thank you." She leaned up and kissed my lips softly before setting her head down onto my chest. I softly sang to her, playing with her fiery red hair. Her breathing became rythmic as she fell asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of her head before falling into a sound sleep myself.

~*~

*McKenna's POV*

The boys had a concert today and they didn't know I knew. How I managed to avoid getting them to tell me about it is beyond me. Everytime I felt the conversation was going that way I would change the subject to something completely random. It was a good thing Louis was extremely easily distracted, otherwise I couldn't surprise him at the concert.