You were right, you lived in the technological era and that means you just had to use this opportunity. A video message was pretty sad, but still you could have faked to stay with him. You fast sent a message talking about your idea, the tiredness was gone and you took a paper and a notebook where you wrote everyday with him. You wrote a list of every place and you just sent it to him saying that was your Christmas plan.

"Here we go!" You happily screamed to the face's of your boyfriend in the screen. He was still a bit doubtful, but he just agreed at the end seeing your bright eyes. You let him see how your outfit was and you changed the camera to let him see the street in front of you. The streets were kinda full and you walked holding your phone. Someone looked at you, but you didn't care at all since you could have a date with your boyfriend.

"This is pretty sad." He giggled in your ears and you just whined saying that that was the only way and you wanted to try. Yes, it was a little bit sad, but still nice to stay with him, he wasn't there physically, but you felt him in every place you have been in the past. You decided to go first in the places where you have been last.

There was a cute little park where you have been just some hours before his flight. At that time the flowers colored the boulevard and the sun warmed your skins. This time you were alone and the dead leaves crunched under your feet. You walked letting him see the park. He giggled through the phone remembering how much you cried that time. You really thought he wanted to brake up since he was so serious and he asked you to go out so randomly. You laughed at his words and you sat on that big stone where both of your hugged and cuddled for more than a hour. It was so cold and you forgot it was so uncomfortable, maybe you didn't care when you stayed with him. You stayed there feeling the cold sunshine touching your skin.
"This is a nice place, I'm happy nothing changed." his voice was so nice and you smiled trying to guess he was there for real. You stayed there for half hour thinking how nice he was with you even if you were a spoiled child most of the times.

You went in front of the cinema where both of you holed up when you wanted to be alone. You couldn't go inside because the cinema closed some months ago due to bankruptcy. You asked him why he had chosen such a cinema for your dates. It was so small and it looked it was going to fall in any moment. The walls colors were dark and even when it was open most of the lights of the word "cinema" didn't work. He just said that was a place so private for him. He went there since he was a child. Before was a place where a lot of people went, with the building of more modern cinemas it became just an hold building where almost no one went. That's why he chosen that place. It was true that most of the time you were almost alone in the room and it was so romantic holding his hand. It was beautiful going there even after his debut because no one could see you and you could hold his hand and hug him.

The third place was a Luna Park. You really loved Luna Park. You loved riding roller coaster, your boyfriend didn't think like that. Most of the time he went on "those infernal machines" just to stay with you.
"Do you want an ice cream?" You asked looking at the little shops around you, he laughed and said yes. You giggled going to a ice cream shop and asking to the ice cream vendor all the favorite flavors of your boyfriend. You ate that making the camera in front of you. You praised all the flavors just to make fun of him and his Diet rules.
You went on some roller coaster, but nothing was fun if he wasn't there to fake a brave face.
you were starting to feel even more sad than before and you just wanted to go at home, you were tired to fake it, you were tired to see couples going around together. You were really a sad person.

"I think I'm going home." You mumbled to your boyfriend and he just asked you to go to the last place. Since you went in your favorite places it was time to go in the most important one. You sighed and you just nodded knowing he wouldn't have been able to see your movement. You slowly walked towards that cafe. The lights were a revolving door of people.
"amazing! It is like the first time!" He said while you were approaching to the door. A warm sensation made your skin shivers as you entered. The good smell of coffee was inebriating and you smiled looking at the yellow lights that made look everything even more beautiful. You looked around to search for the table where you sat the first time. You sighed because there was a person and you couldn't sit there.
"Our table is occupied, we can't sit there." You whined searching for another table.
"That's a pity ..." He sighed as well as you moved to the table right next to that one. You sat quietly and you took the menu starting to look at the new dished they have added to the menu. You giggled because there wasn't really difference from the one of the year before.
You were going to say this to your lover, but as you took the phone the line was cut off, you sighed searching for his number.
"May sit here?" A male voice made you jump and when you turn toward the owner of that voice you made your mobile fall. That wasn't true, no way.

You looked at his mint hair hidden in his hat and at his full lips as he smiled at you. "Yoongi..?" You sniffled trying everything to avoid to cry and draw attention. He was sat right in the same place he was the first time and his smile didn't change at all.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" You said trying to scream in your whisper. He shrugged and he patted the place next to him. "Every member have three days off to stay with his family." He said caressing your cheek as you sat next to him. It was so dangerous, but, except for his lips and eyes, every part of his body was covered. You caressed his neck, and you took his hand letting that stay on your cheek. "It was so cold outside," you started giving up and letting tears slide on your cheek. "Everyone was holding each other," You bit your lip. "Everyone seemed so happy and I was just faking a date with you. I was trying to make this day a special one because I couldn't stay with my only one," You sobbed while he was wiping your tears away. "I was alone and I felt so bad. It is so tiring, everything... you- you were here while-" He kissed you and you sobbed again feeling after months his lips on yours.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm like this, and I'm sorry I can't let you have an happy relationship as your friends." He said in your lips. "I can't do anything, but since I'm here right now. Let me recover all the days where you felt lonely." His voice was so sweet and you nodded sobbing again. It was just like a dream and it happened again in this cafe. He smiled kissing the tears that was sliding on your cheek.
"Look at you, Yeobeo. How can you present yourself to your beloved boyfriend with such a messy make up?" He said trying to remove the black shadows that formed under your eyes. You whined slapping gently his hand and you wiped your tears.
"Let's take a hot chocolate and let'go home to watch a movie, ok?" You nodded again taking the menu and searching for the sweetest chocolate of the cafe.