Chapter 38 - Caught

Start from the beginning

"Really?" She gasp and about to see my nose that I cover with my hands but I stop her. "Yaa! Dont touch it, you make it more worst"

"Lets me see then. Its really hurt?" She looks so worried even though my nose is actually fine. Its turn red but it doesnt hurt anymore. I just want to see her reaction. "Mianhae kyungsoo-ya" she feels sorry.

"Thats okay" I show her my red nose and tell her that I dont feel hurt anymore but she doesnt believe it. "Its turn really red" she keeps focus on blowing my nose. She pout her lips with a cute way everytime she blow it.

"More better?"

"Its more better if you kiss it" and in a second, she lean closer and kiss it quickly. "like that?"

"it was too fast. Kiss it more long" I says as I'm waiting for the next kiss. she looks doubt but then she kiss me too. Not on my nose but on my lips.

She makes me surprise but it doesnt take a second for me to kiss her back.

"GOOD MORNING CUTE COUPLE!"

We immediately break the kiss when we heard a loud voice from the front door. " It must be baekhyun oppa" she says.

Not long, the boys approach us and gather on the dinning table.

"Morning noona!" Cheer sehun and about to hug bomi but I pull her into a hug. Not letting anyone touch or even make an eye contact with her.

"So mean hyung! I just want to hug her" he pout and back to his seat. Then we eat breakfast together like usual.

Bomi seems uncomfortable on my laps, and she keep moving, fixing her seat on me. "Let me sit on the chair, kyungsoo" she please but I refuse.

She seems not satisfied and continue moving up and down, making my things turn on.

"Something is getting hard, uhh?" She tease me while pushing her butt on my things. I just grinning and sip my soup to may mouth again and, "aaahhh.." a moan come out from my mouth when she's teasing me with squeezing her butt.

"What was that?!" Chanyeol gasp, following by baekhyun who look at me disbelieve.

"Are you moaning?!" Ask him make my sweat roll down. "Its.. it just-the soup! Its so h-hot!" I immediately clarify. Luckily they understand but still, they watching my movement.

"Satisfied?" I whisper. She giggling and nod in victory. "Then lets see what will I do to you"

I draw a smirk and running my hands behind her shirt and tickling her stomach. Making her immediately sit straight.

Then I running to her bare thighs and rubbing it continuously cause her to move so suddenly. And everyone is paying attention on her becuase of her sudden movement.

"Ya! Whats wrong with you two?"

"Nothing!" She reply while I move my hands slowly to her private area. I open her legs, and slip one of my fingers into her.

"Dont" she please, looking into my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Just dont!" She stop me by holding my arms. But it wont stop me, sorry.

"Kyungsoo!" She half yell while glaring at me, when I add another fingers on her.

-oOo-

Sweats roll down from her forehead as she try her best to not moaning and controlling her expression in front of the boys by grabbing my shoulder, everytime I moving my fingers deeper.

"Are you okay noona?" Sehun looks worried. "You're sweating so much!"

Bomi cant say anything and just shake her head, telling him that she's fine.

"But why with your expression?" Kai ask so suddenly cause her to more panick. "She's fine, kai" I says and thrusting my fingers more deeper.

She looks like she couldnt hold her moan anymore when she bit her lips.

"Let me check on you noona" sehun says and about to get up but bomi quickly stop him. "No need! I'm fine s-sehun"

"Hyung! I thing you should bring her upstairs. She seems sick"

Sick, uhh?

I look at her nodding, agree with sehun. And I about to let my fingers out from her but surprise when she stop me.

"Dont stop please" she whisper and out my hand at her back while the other is still inside her.

She turn facing me while wrapping her legs on my waist to supporting her body when I get up.

Then i carry her upstairs, leaving the boys dumbfound. When we almost reach the 2nd floor. She let her moaning come out as he breath heavily.

"Keep moving kyung-ngsoo" she moan on my ears. And I just realize that I still putting in my fingers without moving it since I carry her.

I bring her to our room and lock it before I laying her on the bed.

She grab my hands and leading my fingers towards her shakily. I just smile looking at her before finally I help her to put my fingers again inside her properly.

"Uugghh" she groan when my finger move more deeper.

I thrusting my finger, make her moaning loudly. "F-faster" she moan.

"What?"

"Fast-ter kyungsoo!" But instead of fastening, I remain to move my fingers slowly cause her to hold my hands and pushing it by herself.

I just smirking, looking her like that. She keeps calling my name everytime I thrusting faster than before.

"Aahh-kyung.. aaahhh!" I do a scissor with my two fingers inside her but then I stop when she almost come.

"Why are you so slow?!" She complain. I wipe her sweats before I start thrusting her even more.

She groan, gripping the bed sheet while throwing her head back. "Ahh! a..a-aaahh!" She letting her juice running out from her.

I lean closer to peck her lips. "Who's win?" I smirk before I bend down to help her clean her juice with my mouth.

"Fu-ck it!" She moan, running her fingers through my hair every time I suck her.