Chapter 21 - They meet again?!

I wake up from my sleep as I hear my alarm. Its still 6 in the morning. I want to go back to sleep but I know I cant.

I have to go to work today.

I walk in to my bathroom and take a shower. After that, I dress up and go out from my room.

Then I walk to bomi's room. She must be sleeping right now. "Bomi?" I knock her door. But she doesnt respond.

"I'll come in" I come inside her room, but bomi isnt there. "Where are you?" She didnt run away from home, right?

I immediately check her closet, and fortunately still are bomi's clothes inside I relief.

Maybe she's downstairs?, I though and leaving her room.

"You see bomi?" I ask sehun as I take a sit beside him. "I dont see her hyung, maybe kai see her?" He says while chewing.

"I see her a while ago, she's going out to exercises" kai come out from nowhere and join them to eat breakfast. "She usually isnt so.." I murmur.

"Kyungsoo yaa! Suho hyung is waiting outside" I hear chanyeol call me then I hurriedly eat my breakfast.

"Coming!" I get up and rush to the front. "Bye hyung!" Kai says cause me to turn back and wave my hand. Then I go into his car and greet him. "Morning hyung!"

We're remain silent and just listen to the radio when we're on the way until suho hyung glance at me.

"Wae?"

"I already heard that news.." so he already heard it about irene. "Are you okay?"

He ask but I dont answer him. I dont know my feelings right now. So i remain silent and just looking outside.

As soon as I look outside, I see a familiar figure not far from where we are. "Bomi?" I see her sitting at the bus stop with a guy.

"You must be sad when you hear the news" suho says while tapping my shoulder. Actually I dont hear he say what and just nodding because I'm too focus to see who's that guy.

And when he show his face.

"Damn! That guy again?!" I says out of sudden make suho looking at me.

How can they meet again?! Is he a stalker?

"Where are you looking at?" Suho look to where I looking at. "Is she bomi?" I nod as he ask me.

Luckily our car is stop at red light. So i could take a look on bomi from here.

I couldnt take away my gazes towards them. Especially that guy, I'm watching his every movement.

But suddenly the car start moving. "Yaa hyung!" I yell as I know I couldnt see them again. "I'm sorry but the light turn green" he says then I sigh.

30 minutes left, finally we arrive at the company.

"Call mr jung, and tell him to come to my room now" I tell my secretary before I go into my room.

After a while, he's coming.

"Mr Do, can I help you?"

"I want you to follow someone and give me an information about what is she doing and with whom she is"

"Who? Is she mrs. Irene?"

"No, not her.. and dont mention her name again"