Chapter 26 - The truth

Kyungsoo POV

"Mr jung? Are you busy?" I try to call him about 4 times but he doesnt pick up. But luckly, he pick it up now.

"Ohh I'm sorry mr.do.. I left my phone in my room. Can I help you?"

"Its okay! And well.. I would like to tell you that I want you to spy on her again"

"Yoon bomi-ssi?"

"Ne, she is. I'll have a lot of things to do this week. Somehow, some clients want to meet me"

"But.. how could I spy her again? She almost caught me last time"

"Oh please! I beg you, dont stop and keep spying on her. I have to know all of her activities, where she was, and with whom she"

"I will mr.Do"

"And watch him, find out all about him too!"

"Minhwan-ssi? Okay, I'll give you the report by email, as soon as I get it" he says and thank him before I hang up.

I sigh while looking around my room. This week might be a very busy week for me. I couldnt help with it. When I can have a free day?

Those clients, always come and come again. I dont know why they wants to meet me personally. Usually, I just have to tell suho to handle clients. But why they want to meet me now?

"Uhh?" My gaze land towards the door infront of me. "I remember, I already close it before. Why its open now?"

I get up from my chair and walk towards the door to close it. "Whatever" I shrug and go outside to meet my secretary who come back from her lunch.

"Can I help you, mr?" I shake my head as she ask me. "Oh no-" my phone which in my pocket suddenly vibrate.

I could see baekhyun's number on the screen. "Wae hyung?"

I pick up the phone while walking toward the lift and come in as soon as the lift open.

"Are you already meet bomi? She might be arrive an hour ago" he says.

Bomi? An hour ago? I didnt meet her.

"But I havent see her yet. Are you sure she come to the company?" I almost reach the lobby but I press the button to my floor again.

"She make you lunch and I see her going out. Maybe she's on the way. I just want to inform you, so you dont have to going outside. Okay bye!"

He hang up the call when I reach my floor. Then I running approach my secretary and ask her if she meet bomi.

But she said she doesnt meet bomi today.

I grab my phone and dial her number. But she doesnt pick up my call. I try and try again but now, she turn off her phone.
"Why you turn off your phone?!" I put back my phone in my pocket angrily and rushing to the lift.

"Excuse me, mr! You have to meet a client in 5 minutes" she stop me while the lift open and then she close it.

"Why you-" I press the lift again. "Tell the client to wait for me, I have an important thing to do" I says as the lift opening.

I come in hurriedly and bump someone who come out from the lift. "Mr.do?"

I turn my gaze towards an old man who come out earlier. "Ne?" Then turn to my secretary. She give me a motion that means he's my client.

Oh shit!

"I'm sorry.." He put his arm around my shoulder and pull me towards my room. "Am I late?" He grinning.

"Oh no! You come at the right time. Ahaha.." I pull his arm from me and let him go inside my room.

"I dont expect.. I think I'll meet an old man like me. you're very young to be a CEO"

"Ahh I heard it a lot from the others too. They always said it when the first time they meet me" I says then we start talking about our plan in the future.

Because DO company cooperates with some broadcasting corporation like mbc, kbs and etc. So it doesnt strange if some clients ask my opinion about their future project. Whether its about programs or drama's productions.

"Just thinking it, I'll come again. But I'll let my daughter to meet you, because I have another schedule. You dont mind, right?"

"Oh yeah never mind. Thank you and see you soon" I accompany him to the door and bow before he come out from my room.

I rush to my desk and pull my jas and about to come out too.

but then another client come again.

Bomi POV

"Lets see! I wont believe you again!" I scream while kicking the rock which on the ground. "Its enough for me"

I keep kicking the rock as I walking towards home. I lift up kyungsoo's lunch which on my left hand.

"what should I do with this?" I swing it then sigh. If kai know that kyungsoo doesnt eat it, He must be laughing at me.

I sigh again and start walking again. When I almost reach my house, I take a look around and check if there's someone would see me.

But luckly, its just me. I'm about to throw away the lunch but before I could

"Bomi!"

I hide the lunch quickly to my back and bow to him. "Ohh minhwan oppa! Annyeong"

"What are you doing here?" He ask while approaching me and then he accidently see my the lunch bag that I hide. "And what is that? I see you want to throw it before"

"Oh this... aniii! How could I throw this lunch bag. Ahahaha" I try to deny. "You make it by yourself?" He point to the lunch bag cause me to nod. "But chanyeol oppa help me too"

"Can I eat that?" My jaw drop as soon as he said he wants to taste it. But i made it with love for kyungsoo. Should I give it to him?

"Seems like you want to give that to someone?" He ask.

Wait! It is indeed for kyungsoo . But I was mad at him! I cant give him this

"Ahh anii!" I hand him the lunch bag.

"Really? Then how do you stop by my house, too? I will show you my house "

I want I think its not a right time. "B-but.. I should go home now-" but he already pull me inside his house.