Chapter 37 - The ending of ...

Kyungsoo POV

My phone ring, showing chanyeol name in the screen. "Kyungsoo!" Its baekhyun's voice. he tell me that he saw minhwan and bomi stop at the nearest park. And I dont surprise when I heard that they saw bomi was crying. Because I'm the one who made her cry after all.

After I hang up the call, I decide to stop my car and tell sojin to get out. "We're almost reach my house, why arent you-"

"You can walk by yourself, right?" I says and immediately leave her before she could complain me.

I'm sorry sojin. But I have something more important to do. And its to get yoon bomi back.

suddenly, my phong rang again and i quickly pick it up.

"Hyung! you must go here, asap!"

"Whats going on? Something happen?"

"She tell everything about you two to minhwan hyung and seems like he doesnt like it"

"Let her tell him. I know we cant keep it as a secret forever"

"Omg hyung! He confess his feelings now!"

And suddenly he hang up.

Its driving me crazy. How can he did that when he know that I'm her husband !

I drive my car asap to the location that chanyeol share to me. The sky is getting dark, and I havent reach their place.

After an hour, finally I arrive at the park. But I cant see anyone except me. I search her all around the park but still I cant find them.

I dont know where they are now, and remain to ask chanyeol. But then he told me that he doesnt know where are they too.

Bomi POV

The car is fill with silent. Minhwan doesnt say anything and me too. I dont know what to say and remain silent. I glance at him to see him so focus to the road until suddenly he stop the car make my head almost bump to the dashboard.
And before I could ask him what happened, the door which is beside me is opened by someone.

"I'll take her now" his voice make me startle. "Lets go home" he grab my hand but I stop him when he pull me out. "I wont! Who are you?!"

"It isnt a time for joke, bomi" I dont know since when he already wrap his arms on my waist and lift my body up. "Yaa! What are you doing?!" I hit his shoulder to make him lift me down but fail. He get me into his car and lock it, so I cant run away.

"Do kyungsoo!" I half yell but he ignore me and start driving instead.

After he park his car in the garage. I quickly get out from the car and doesnt care with kyungsoo who calling my name.

I'm about to go into the house but then an arm hold my hand cause me to stop my pace. "What do you want know?" I ask.

"I heard that he confessed to you"

"So what?"

"Whats your answer?"

"You doesnt have to know whats my answer"

"You reject him, am I right?" His question make me chuckle. Sometimes he's too confident.

"I reject him or not, Its not your business"

"Bu-"

"What if I'm not reject him? What will you do?" My questions success make him silent. And I feel like going to cry when I know he cant answer it. But cry isnt change anything, we arent meant to be.