Chapter 38 - Caught

I'm sorry.. I'm not good in writing something like this. But because some of you told me to write it. So yeah, I dont know you will like it or not. But at least I tried.

___________________________________________

Kyungsoo POV

I see bomi's naked body as soon as I wake up from my sleeping. She is still sleeping soundly while snuggling on my arms.

my smile appear everytime I remember how innocent bomi on her first time. And suddenly turn into a naughty girl on the second round.

Something is moving under the blanket, giving me an electric shock. I take a peek inside and see bomi wraps her legs on my waist make my little thing turn on again.

she keeps moving her legs up and down, and it make my things more harden than before.

"Yo-yoon bomi..." I moan and immediately get up and sit on the bed. I turn back to wake her but, "ya yoon bom-" I quickly pull the blanket on her as soon I see her naked body isnt cover by anything.

"how could I turn on just by seeing you laying there, naked" I gulp and shake my head to erase a pervert things on my mind.

So after a minute controlling myself to not to touch her. Finally, I decide to let her sleep and prepare breakfast in the kitchen.

-oOo-

I'm so focus on chopping the carrots and doesnt realize someone comes to the kitchen and wrapping her arms on my waist, back hugging me.

"You sleep well?" She ask make me glance at my back. "I really sleep well. Thanks to you" and show her my best smile.

She unwrap her arms and help me to prepare the plate on the table. "You want tea or coffee?" She ask me from the kitchen.

"I prefer tea" and in a minutes, she came back with a tea on her hands. "You wear my shirt?" I pull and turn her around as I just realize that she is wearing my shirt that oversize on her.

"I just wear anything which is nearest from me. And it was your shirt" she grin and about to sit next to me but I pull her and let her sit on my lap.

"Kyungsoo?" She frown. "I just miss you and want to hug you, thats all" I burry my head on her and inhale her scent.

And then we eat like usual until I move my hand to her upper side and feel something strange that make her immediately sit straight. And I running my other hand to her lower part, just to make sure.

But she hold my hand as she look at me protest. I motion her to let go of my hand and finally she obey me. I continue to move my hand lower and surprise with what I found.

I immediately look at her who is blushing hard now. "Dont look at me like that" she murmur and covering my eyes with both of her hands.

"You dont wear anything behind it?" I ask her with her hands still covering me. "No bra no underw-" she immediately cover my mouth.

I lift my eyebrow and give her a 'am I right?' Looks make her nod shyly.

"Its winter, you may catch a cold if you dont wear anything" and wrap my arms on her to make her warm. "Keep hugging me then" she says as she peck my lips.

"As you wish" as I reach her bose and pinching it lightly. "Yaa!" she pout then suddenly bite my nose cause me to groan.

"Its hurt you know!"