Chapter 33 - Are You Ready To Fall In Love Again?

Bomi POV

The clock show that is already 2 in the morning. But I couldnt sleep, even I cant close my eyes. Everytime I close my eyes, usually it turn black. But now, it turn to kyungsoo's face.

Oh god, I'm going crazy.

Since the 'lips bumped' incident, I cant erase kyungsoo from my mind. My body still shaking, my heart beating more and more faster, even I couldnt breath properly.

I cant help but to smile like an idiot in every second. I know, I'm so so so stupid. I should forgetting him but what  am I doing now? Stupid bomi.

"Hmm.. maybe I should read something" I get up from the bed, to grab my favorite book which is on the desk, but it isnt there.

I search all around the room, but I couldnt find it. I'm sure, I left it on the desk last week.

"Omoo!" I gasp as I remember, I put it not on my desk but on the desk which is in kyungsoo's room.

how could I put it there? Pabo bomi. You shouldnt put your things in the creepy owl's room.

-oOo-

10 minutes left, and I couldnt find anything to read except dictionary. Oh well, read a dictionary is a big no no -_-.

Well, maybe I have to try to close my eyes again and sleep peacefully. But the reality is the more I close my eyes, the more kyungsoo's face appear.

"Oh god!" I yell as I sit up on my bed. I glance at the clock on the wall, it show 2:20 AM. At that time, everyone probably is in their dreamland, right?

And kyungsoo must be sleeping peacefully now on his king size bed. And that means I can go into his room without he knowing and grab my book then get out.

I couldnt help but to grin and start tiptoeing to kyungsoo's room. I try myself to not make a loud sound, and open his door slowly.

Luckily, he doesnt lock it so I could go into his room easily. I take a peek inside, and the room is so dark. Kyungsoo must be sleeping now hehe.

I walk slowly but, "yack!" I close my mouth fastly, I shouldnt make a loud sound!. I unfortunately bump my leg to the corner of the bed.

I see kyungsoo move a bit cause me to stop breathing.

Oh please dont wake up!

I close my eyes and ready for what will happen next. But 5 seconds.. 10 seconds.. nothing happened.

he just move to fix his body!

"Fiuhh! Where is it now?" I whisper and tiptoeing towards the desk which is at the right side of the bed. I search my book in the lot of books on it.

"Aha!" I cheer in silent as I found my book. "Finally I found you, muahh!" I kiss it. and now, its time to get out from here.

"Lets go!" I turn my body and start walking to the door.

One step...

Two step..

Three step..

Fou-"YAAAAA!!"

I scream as someone grabbing my hand and pull it towards the bed.

"What are you doing? Making noises in my room in the middle of the night" he ask. I know it must be kyungsoo. Who else?

"Nothing!" I grin. "Bye! Goodnight!" I says and pull myself from him and about to go to the door but-

"Thats not going to happen" he says cause me to stop and turn back and want to tell him that I come to grab my book by showing him the book. "Ahh! These is-"

"I know" he cut me, make me confuse.

"You came in here to make love to me, right?"

I shock when I heard it from him. I'm not pervert like you!, "no! Its not like that-yaa!" He pull my body to the bed before I could finish my words.

"Its not like that?" He repeat my words as I look at him who on top of me now. He lift his head down to meet my eyes.

"There's no other reason to come to a guy's room in the middle of the night" he says as he tighten his grip on my left arm while the other one is for supporting his body to not fall on me. "Dont worry, I wont embrass you" he says seductively.

"Embrass?" I ask. Is he talking about sex?! , "are you talking about that?"

"There is nobody in this room beside us"

"But thats.."

"Someone said, 'even an innocent can turn into a wild animal any time'" he says as he lift down his body to me and about to kiss-

"PLEASE WAIT!" I scream and turn my face to the side, while his face is straight in front of mine. "I do love you, kyungsoo. But this is going too fast" I try to calm my heart beat. "I-i think we should start with a... a healthy relationship"

As soon as I said it, I bravely face him but I dont expect to see him smiling then he laughing so hard. He lift his body up again, but still he's on top of me.

"Hffttthahahahaha! A healthy relationship?" He laugh cause me to want to dig a hole on the ground to hide my face. "I see" he says while unrelease my arm and sit up on the bed beside me.

"So you do still love me" he smile in victory while I'm still laying dumbfound beside him.

"No!"

"Dont lie"

"I'm not!"

"You said, 'I do love you kyungsoo' " he says with a girly voice. Make me want to faint.

"Oh please!"

"I do~"

"YA!"

"Love you~"

"Kyungsoo!"

"Bomi!"

-oOo-

When I hear that
You're no longer with her
Inside my mind, the question arises

Is she still the one who controls your heart?
Or is it my turn to take over your heart?

But..

are you ready to fall in love again?

- bomi -

I'm not with her anymore
There are no more lingering feelings between her and I

Are you ready to control my heart?
Because now is the right time to take over my heart

But..

are you ready to fall in love again?

- kyungsoo -

_________________________________________

Haaa... u.u

I think this story become so boring, am I right?