Chapter 36 - Leave him

"Lets get out from here" kyungsoo hold bomi's arm as he stand up from his seat. "But the movie isnt finish yet" but she follow him towards the exit door.

"They're so loud. I even cant watch it peachfully" he point to his hyungs and dongsaengs who immediately follow them from behind as soon as they walk out from the cinema.

"Bomi!" they turn to the right and see minhwan running approach them already wearing a new clothes. "Oh you're here too?" He ask as soon as he see kyungsoo and the others. But instead of paying attention to kai who want to answer him, he pull another bomi's hand and hold it. "I'm sorry. I left you before but I've a reason for it"

kyungsoo who see it, immediately pull her to his side but then he can feel a strong grip from the other side that cause him cant bring bomi to his side.

"Bomi, after this where do you want to go?" ask minhwan as he pull bomi to his side. "You said that you just watch movie with her" kyungsoo pull bomi again while glaring at him. "I know but the movie isnt finish. So I still have a time with her" minhwan pull bomi strongly now, make kyungsoo's hand loose from her.

"But at least you already spend your time with her before. Now its my turn!"

"Who said that its your turn now?!"

"I am! Why?!"

"She almost with you everytime! Why I can't spend my time with her for a day?!"

"Because I'm her husband and you're nothing!" kyungsoo pull her again to embrace her. So minhwan can't take her again. minhwan is about to reach bomi's arm but kyungsoo immediately put her arms between their chest and tighten his hug on her.

"Kyungsoo.." she lift up her head and he doesnt know that she's so close. Her hair is tickling his chin everytime she move her head. "Its hurt.." she says make him frown. "My hands" she try to move her hand which is on his chest up to his shoulder and wrap it. "Its more better" she giggle.

"Stop it you two!" Minhwan yell and immediately break their hug. "Bomi.. you promise me right? We could spend our time together today?"

She seems doubt to answer him and keep glancing to kyungsoo then to minhwan. He think that she's in dilema.

"Mian oppa but-"

"Kyungsoo!!!" That voice come from their back and when kyungsoo turn back. he's so surprise to see sojin is running towards him and in a second, she's already hug him tighly. in other hand, bomi is surprise too.

"I dont know we'll meet here! In our fav place!" She cheer and release her hug. She keep talking and talking but he doesnt care because he just focus on bomi who look down since sojin came.

"I know you must be miss this place, right?" Sojin says cause bomi to lift her head up. "We used to go here every week when we were dating"

kyungsoo's eyes lead on bomi. She try her best to keep calm but he can see her, tighten her grip."you remember? You used to force me everytime I didnt want to go with you" she blush. "I miss that moment" and start clinging on his left arm.

"Oppa" bomi says so suddenly. She take minhwan's arm and hold it. "I think I'm hungry. Can we go now?"

They are about to walk away but then kyungsoo grab her another hand. "Where do you want to go?"

"Are you two dating?" Sojin suddenly interupt them. "Kyungsoo just let them have their time. why aren't you send me home? You bring a car, right?"