“I was kidding, Sim,” Griffin said.

Simeon gave him a wry smile. “I’m sure you weren’t. Shall we?”

The four of them followed him out of the suite and down the hall to the elevator. Fallon hadn’t realized it the first time, but the elevator doors wouldn’t even open without the room key card. Of course she knew that wouldn’t be a problem for anyone but Katie, the fourth wheel.

As they followed the hostess to the table, women were turning their heads to get a better look at Simeon when he passed. Even women who were with their husbands or boyfriends took a second look. The confident way he walked made it obvious he knew the affect he was having on them. Their waitress wasn’t immune either. She kept glancing back at him after she took each of their orders. While the twins cracked up, Fallon wrinkled her nose. As great looking as Simeon was, she couldn’t imagine making herself look so stupid for a guy. Then again, before she knew they were twins she did tell Lucian, whom she thought was Griffin, how good he did at reading aloud in their English class. The recollection of her silly crush made her cringe. When Griffin winked at her, she knew it wasn’t a coincidence.

Better be careful Katie doesn’t see you doing that.

Fuck her.

That’s the idea this weekend right? Fallon said, and Griffin grinned.

“What do you guys want to do after lunch?” Simeon asked.

“I think we should go for a walk and play in the snow,” Katie suggested.

“Maybe we could even make snow angels,” Fallon said, and Katie’s cheeks pinked.

Simeon smiled at Fallon. “I’m afraid I’ll have to beg off. Something tells me if these guys get me anywhere near snow I’ll be ambushed by snowballs.”

“I think you’re getting paranoid in your old age, Sim,” Griffin joked. “Maybe you’ve got Alzheimer’s or whatever that is.”

Simeon grinned. “I’ll never be too old to kick your ass when you get out of line,” he said and got to his feet. “Now, if you kids will excuse me I’ve got something to take care of.”

“Don’t you mean someone?” Griffin called after him.

Simeon shook his head, but he didn’t turn around.

“Um, he paid the bill right?” Katie asked.

“He probably charged it to his room,” Griffin said.

 Katie’s cheeks lit up once again. “So, what do you guys want to do?”

Lucian and Griffin traded glances.

“You guys can do whatever you want,” Lucian said. “It’s not like we have to hang out together.”

Instead of giving them her usual frown, Katie broke into a wide smile. “Then I want to go for a walk in the snow and build a snowman and then come back here and drink lots of hot chocolate,” she said as she jumped up and started pulling on Griffin’s hand. “Come on, Griffin, let’s go.”

Though he gave in, Griffin turned his head over his shoulder so Fallon and Lucian could see him rolling his eyes. Fallon didn’t feel the least bit bad for him though. It was his fault for dragging that bitch along.

While Griffin and Katie spent their day playing winter wonderland, Fallon and Lucian took their time exploring the hotel grounds. Fallon laughed when he picked up a handful of snow and it turned to a pool of water in his hand. She wondered how Griffin was going to get around that on his play date with Katie.