Chapter 37 - The ending of ...

Magsimula sa umpisa

I wipe my tears and draw a smirk before I let myself go in but then he turn my body so suddenly make me almost fell to the ground.

"Tell me that you reject him!" he yell. "why should I do that?" I couldnt help but yell too. "I'm tired with my one side love! I'm tired to love someone who never love me!" I'm crying hard. Just end all of this, kyungsoo!

"Because you love me!" He start grabbing my shoulder tighly. "You cant love anyone but me!"

"You've got a lot of confidence!" I feel my blood boiling inside my body. How can he said that?! I know that I love him so much. But I know someday I can fully move on from him and deserve a happiness and end all of this suffering, even it takes long time for it.

"Thats right! But you dont love me!" I once again yell at him. "But I cant help! You dont love m-"

He pressing his lips on me. And once again, I can feel his soft lips since our first kiss. He kiss me passionately than before.

He bit my bottom lips to give him an access. and it make my heart flutters.

Somehow I feel like he want to convey something that I cant understand. But know i now. Even though he doesnt say anything but by he kissing me, Its stating everything.

Its seems like he try to express his feelings on his every touch.

"The second kiss.." its the first thing that come out from my mouth after we broke the kiss. He giggle then cup my cheeks before he kiss it gently.

"You dont need to count anymore" he caress my chubby cheeks then squeezing it. "Because you cant count how much I kiss you from now on"

"And listen to me" he says as he wrap his arms on me before he pull me into his embrace. "Dont ever say that you love any man besides me"

"Ayey captain!" I cheer make both of us giggle. But then his face show that he's worrying something.

"But you really reject him, right?" He ask to the point.

"Hmm.."

"Yaa! Palli! Or I'll kiss you!"

"Kiss me then!" Then in a second we kissing each other.

-oOo-

"How can I dont know?"

We're on kyungsoo's room or I can say that its 'our' room now. Laying side by side, facing each other.

"It happened today, when we were at the cinema"

"What?! But when?"

"You were sleeping that time while I remain to move to his seat and continue watching"

"Then?" I become curious with what happened after that and move closer to him.

He gulp and break our stare. "Until.. a kissing scene appeared on the screen"

"Oh yeah?! Then?"

"Then? I looked at you who was sleeping beside me" he put his arm under my head. "And I couldnt help but to kiss you" he flick my lips as he lean closer.

"Really? But when I ask you, you said you done nothing" I pout.

"Yaa! I felt embrass, you know? I almost caught kissing you when you awake" he blush. "And when you were blushing, it make me want to kiss you once again but I know I have to control myself because we're in public area and they were teasing us that time"