"You can see them in their cells whenever you like," He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "But I have no idea why you would ever want to see them."

I nodded my head "Ok." 

I looked at the building and slowly ran to it. I opened the door to see hundreds of cells. No one was talking though. It was silent. You could hear some coughing and sneezing but that was it. 

I looked at the cells. It went by last names. Since his last name was Styles I walked to the right until I found the S's. I then found a cellar with two last names on it.

Styles and Steail.

I was a bit scared to look at the cell. But I found the courage and stood right in front of the cell. I saw Harry with a drawing pad. He was drawing like a cartoon or something. The other man was passed out on the bed.

"Harry." I whispered.

Harry quickly turned in my direction with his eyes dull and his face so pale. His cheek had a knife cut and his arms were bloody with a couple of bruises. He stood in front of the cell. 

"Scar, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked while smiling a bit. I smiled back. "I just wanted to see you again.. Long time no see.." I laughed.

Harry let out a laugh "So are you like allowed to actually come and see me?" 

I nodded my head "Yeah I asked the guy and he said I could. There is like one other slave visiting her owner too." Harry chuckled and pulled a seat and we began talking for hours it seemed. We talked about his sentence in jail. My family problems. His family problems. He showed me how he drew a cartoon. We laughed so much because his cell mate started talking in his sleep about mice. He told me that he had some problems. 

After four hours passed the man had told me to leave. I waved at harry, "Goodnight." 

"Goodnight." He said in a husky voice. His sleepy voice was so.. After I exited the building all the slaves had vanished. I sighed and went back inside to ask the man where could I go. He told me that I had to leave tomorrow morning to some Malik family. I don't know. But he gave me a bed to sleep on until the next morning.

-

"Wake up Ms. Scarlett. Mr. Malik is here to pick you up." One of the men spoke. I nodded my head and walked to Harry's cell. He was sound asleep. I ignored my thoughts and went outside the building to see a black haired young man with a muscular body with a couple of tattoo's.

"Are you Scarlett?" He asked with a strong British accent. Woah he was British like Harry. Shutup Scarlett, wow.

"Yeah. Are you Malik? I asked, trying to pronounce it correctly.

"Zayn Malik," He strictly spoke, "But you will call me Mr. Malik if you live with me."

I looked at him in confusion. "Oh.. Ok. You can call me Scar.. That's what al-"

Zayn ended my sentence "I will call you Scarlett. It is your name. And that's what you will be called."

Well ok Mr.Douchebag I thought to myself. This guy was a nut job. He walked towards me and guided me to the car.  His house wasn't far from where Harry was. Maybe like three minutes. I could just walk to see Harry.  

"Were here. We will buy you clothes later today. And how old are you?" Zayn questioned while shutting the car door. I got out of the car and spoke "Eighteen"

He chuckled "So did you already finish high school?" 

"No.. I ended sophomore year.." 

He walked towards the huge house "You'll will start high school tomorrow, because I know you're just dying to go back."

 Oh that's just great.

-