Joanna slipped into her grey pumps, grabbed the files and walked out of my office. Sitting in my chair behind my desk, my thoughts wondered over to Elise. A sigh escaped my lips as I rubbed my hand over my face as I began reading my emails. My mind began to wander over to Elise, and wondering what and how she was doing. And what she might be doing this very moment.

________________________________

Once I get home from work, I go to my bedroom and take a quick shower. Putting on only boxers and basketball shorts, I walk to my kitchen to get dinner ready. Tonight I decided to cook lasagna with toss salad on the side. Grabbing my cell phone from the counter side I went through my contacts till it landed on "Queen".

I dialed her number and she picked up on the second ring, "Hey Auggie."

"What's poppin' ma?" I questioned.

She giggled, "Handling some business. You?"

I smiled, "Cooking dinner and wondering if ya wanna come by for a bite."

Queen went silent for a moment, "I guess I can stop by, I will be over in an hour."

"Ight, see ya later." I said.

"Till then." She hung up the phone.

Queen is one of my friends with benefits, she knows all about my hoes. She stuck by a nigga side when he was at his lowest, and his highest. Queen would scold at me like my mama even though she know I don't listen to her. Although she knows I got how's that I fuck with, she still fuck a nigga on the regular.