"I know how ya' c@! ease some of my stress baybeh." I pulled on my chin hair thinking.

Joanna got off my desk and got on her knees in front of me batting her false eyelashes, "And how is that?" She played with my zipper.

I smirked down at her, "Ya can start by getting off ya knees and putting back on ya clothes. Then grab those files ya moved off my desk and fax em' to me. Lastly, ya can then confirm my meetings for the rest of today and tomorrow. Oh, and if ya do some shit like that again, ya best believe ya gon' have to clean up ya shit inna box and find a new job."

"Are you.. Are you rejecting me August?" She stuttered.

I looked at my watch that read 3:16 and looked at her as she got up off the floor, "Yea Joanna and its Mr.Alsina during work."

Joanna picked up her folder clothes on the floor and slowly slid her thong back on. Next, she slowly slid her matching push up bra back on too. Then, agonizingly slow she put on her skin tight grey pencil skirt on. She took her grey blouse and threw it over her head. Joanna walked up into my face glaring at me.

"You are going to regret rejecting all of this." Joanna motioned to her body, "Because I am the best at pleasing you and no one will ever be able to please you like I do."