22

I was in The Metro, dancing on the empty floor. The boys were packing the equipment away, as they had filmed part of their new music video. I had 'We Can't Stop' blasting through the speakers, just doing any sort of moves that came to mind. I glanced out the corner of my eye and saw Luke sit himself down on the edge of the stage. He watched me dance, with a smile on his face but I tried to not let it put me off. I was never extremely comfortable dancing in front of people, not recently anyway. Half way through the song, I motioned my finger for him to come and join me. He jumped down from the stage and hurried to my side. I taught him some moves, tried to anyway. He was such an awkward dancer, giving it his all but it still wasn't enough to look normal. I tried my hardest not to laugh, mostly because of the concentration on his face. He glanced up at me, his tongue sticking out from his mouth. "Am I doing it right?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows, puffing my cheeks in attempt to keep the laughter in, but I failed miserably. Luke smiled and laughed himself. "To home girls here with the big butt, shaking it like we're in a strip club" Luke shook his ass, attempting to twerk. "Twerk party!" I turned round to see Calum, Michael and Ashton stand on the stage before jumping down and joining us. I was surrounded by 4 idiots trying to twerk. "Can you twerk Codie?" Ashton teased. "That's for my eyes only boys!" Luke said as he stood behind me, putting his hands on my waist and kissing the side of my head. Ashton put his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. "Time to go guys!" Their manager declared. The boys ran for the door, "You look incredibly sexy when you dance…" Luke whispered into my ear as we walked hand in hand. I scrunched my face at him as it turned a light shade of red. "Can I get a private show sometime?" He teased. I slapped the side of his arm before climbing into the van. The boys were on their way to do an interview at a radio station and said that I could come along. We pulled up outside the station, where fans were waiting for the boys. I removed my seatbelt but Luke pushed me back. "You stay here, and get out round the back…" "Why?" I asked. "Because I don't want you getting hurt" He pecked me on the lips and climbed out before I could say anything. The high pitched screams were heard from the moment the door opened, and several flashes of cameras. Calum was the last one out and he shut the door, the van drove off straight away, a bit further round the corner. I hopped out of the van and went through the back entrance to the radio and waited a couple of minutes before the boys entered. "You alright?" Luke asked, rushing over to my side. I nodded, "Why wouldn't I be!" I smiled. I watched from the other room as the boys did their interview, Luke glancing back at me every now and again. "So Luke… I have something important to ask you?" The interviewer said. Luke suddenly sat up in his seat. "Who's your little lady friend who's in the other room?" Luke wrapped his fingers round his left wrist, twisting them against the skin. He then adjusted his beanie. "Uh…I've known her from school for years…" "That doesn't tell me who she is!" The interviewer laughed. "Did I tell you how I got tweeted by Pizza Hut the other day?" Michael interrupted, which worked on changing the conversation. Luke looked at me and I smiled, but I had never seen him look so nervous. After the interview, the boys were going to do a twitcam at the station. I sat on the opposite side of the room near the food. "There's a lot of people asking about you C-" Ashton said but then stopped. Luke looked over at me and then wandered over. "What are you doing, go back!" I said pushing my hand against his chest as he leaned over. "I wanted to make sure you were ok!" "Of course I am, you need to stop worrying boy!" I pulled him down for a quick peck and then told him to go back which he did. I watched him as he read the messages which were being sent as the boys spoke to the people watching. His eyes scanned the screen, line after line. He bit down on his lip, in a very nerve wracking way. Michael stole my attention, but standing up and mouthing me to bring him over some pizza. I rolled my eyes before heaving myself up and grabbing a couple of slices. I handed him the plate and then stayed at his side, but out of sight from the camera. I leaned in slightly to see the screen. A lot of people suddenly sent messages saying who's hand was that?, who was that?, that was definitely a girls hand, there were tonnes of bracelets?, is that the girl who Luke bought to the radio station? I glanced down at Luke who was already looking up at me with concern. I smiled, and then went back to the sofa. I got a message on my phone from Luke : I love you xxx I looked up at him and blew him a kiss, which made him go back to being his usual, comfortable self. I stood up and went to the toilets. I checked twitter as I walked back, stopping in the hallway. A picture of the boys climbing out of the van had been posted, with several close ups which revealed my face in the van. The caption: Who is this skank with my boys?!? I turned my phone off and put it away. "Don't let it affect you…" I said to myself before taking a deep breath and going back to the room.