20

I woke up, with a strong arm wrapped round my waist from behind. The feeling of bulky legs overlapping mine, I almost felt trapped not comfortable. I sat up slowly, the arm sliding down to my thighs. "Oh my god!" I threw the duvet and arm off me and leaped out of bed. Jason shot up, sitting up in the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He moaned. "What are you doing here? What are you doing in my bed?" I said quickly, demanding answers. He sighed. "Oh god, we didn't-" "Are you kidding?" Jason said. "I mean I wanted to, after the hot making out session in the shower" My face turned red. "But you just kept crying over Luke and going on about him, and how heartbroken you felt." "And you stayed?" I asked, thinking that wasn't a very Jason thing to do. "Well you forced me. Believed me I tried to leave once the party had finished but you kept dragging me back, wanting me to hold you as you cried, telling me to be like Luke." I rubbed my head, trying to remember last night. "I'm sorry…" I muttered. "No big deal…So does this mean you'll go out with me?" He smirked. Within minutes I pulled him out of bed, shoving him out of the apartment, chucking his shirt and jeans on the floor. I walked back to my bedroom, curled under my duvet, remembering what had been said about Luke and what had happened at the beach. The next morning, from previously spending the whole day in bed, I made myself go to the dance studio whilst it was empty. I stood in my dance gear, in front of the mirror, the lights dim. I danced for an hour straight, making my body go over the limits until I threw up outside. I staggered home, my entire body feeling numb. I let out a slight moan, the pain in my chest as I began to cry. I was heartbroken, and I couldn't believe it. I had been falling for Luke Hemmings since that night in the pub, when we first spoke properly. And after that night at mine before he left for tour, that's when I fell in love with him. He was finally back, he had driven all this way to see me, and all I did was shout in his face. I had every right to, after finding out that he's a cheat. The familiar anger was building up inside. "I can't do this…" I sighed. That evening I packed my stuff into the boot of my car, college wasn't right for me. I didn't feel right being there, and certainly not on my own. I had phoned Lisa to let her know, and after an hour she said she would stand by me whatever decision I made, and still had my room back home for a few days. I had several cups of coffee before hitting the road, so I would stay awake during the long, dark and lonely drive. I turned the radio on, and put the station which played sad classical music as it fitted the mood perfectly. After about an hour and a half of driving I was finally in the familiar village aka home. I was driving down the street which lead to the street of Luke's house. I felt uncomfortable as a shiver was sent down my spine. I moved myself in my chair, gripping onto the wheel. "Codie wait!" A figure ran out into the road, a few metres away from the headlights. I slammed down on the breaks and breathed quickly, staring out of my front window.