Emily stopped and said, "can i borrow this?" She asked a random guy.

He nodded and handed her his guitar.

She smirked at me, "you guys want to hear i song i wrote when i was little?"

Everyone screamed and cheered and emily laughed at them.

"Alright so i was like 13 years old and i really liked this girl. And she was with a guy. So yeah, sense my disappointment there. She was straight but i told her i could be better and i could make one less lonely girl in the world. I named it one less lonely girl." Emily started playing and turned to me as she played it and sang.

I blushed as the lyrics dazzled my ears with her amazing voice.

When she was done she walked to me and pulled me into her, kissing me sweetly and passionately.

"I have an ellen interview so let's go." Emily said and i nodded.

emily pov

"So you and alison huh?" Ellen said and everyone whistled and screamed.

I laughed, "whaaattt? How do you know?" I pretended like i had no idea what she was talking about.

"Please emily." She said and pointed.

I looked behind and saw a picture of me kissing alison earlier today.

Everyone screamed out loudly and i groaned and hid my face in my sweatshirt, pulling the strigs so it closed over my face, "why do you do this to me!"

She laughed, "alright alright. How about kendall?"

I groaned and said, "you're so mean to me."

She laughed harder, "it's a simple question."

I chuckled, "she is happy. We are still super close, promise. She has someone as well."

Everyone screamed, "do tell!" Ellen shouted.

i shook my head, "no can doo ellenroo."

ellen gave me a weird look and everyone cracked up.

"i wouldn't do that without her permission. sorry. not sorry." i said and smirked.

"fine. how about your new album? let's talk believe." she said and held it out.

everyone screamed and cheered.

"it is officially out right?"

"yes! in stores now, the deluxe or the regular album."

"what's so special about the deluxe?" she questioned.

"good question. if you get the deluxe album, it comes with 3 bonus songs, maria, she don't like the lights and out of town girl. and it also has a ticket in there with a code that you can type in on emilyfields.com to try and win a trip to see me in concert."

everyone screamed louder.

"so are you going on tour then?"