Teen Wolf 3x04 Rant

*****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 3X04 DO NOT READ*****

Hey guys, so sorry I couldn't get this up earlier..I wasn't able to watch the episode until just now and can I just say...WOAH. Like, so much happened in this episode that just made me smile and flail around like a dumb fangirl! Okayy so I'm just gonna get started with saying that I LOVE the new intro! I know it's been up for the past three weeks but I just noticed how much cooler it is! Although one thing I must say is that why the hell is Allison before Stiles?? Like no. Back the fuck up Allison, STILES is the second main character NOT you! But anyway, about the actual episode. Um, this was a FANTASTIC episode! I was absolutely hyperventilating when Derek and the teacher and..yeah. That seriously could not have gotten any cuter. And may I just say WELCOME BACK ETHAN AND AIDEN! I know you guys raised some serious hell in this episode, and it even made me kind of hate you, but in the end...you're just SO FLIPPIN HOT!

Once again, Coach Finstock was legendary with his hilarious quote - "That's probably just some homeless kid." HAHA I love that guy. And then earlier when Danny and Isaac were both shirtless...I had to pause my computer so I could just quickly go die and come back. And then I still didn't know who to look at more - Isaac or Danny??? Although if I had to choose, I'd have to give Isaac a slight edge. That boy is just so damn sexy. And then as if that wasn't enough, when Isaac was chasing Ethan and Aiden through the woods? I think I must have actually choked five times on my own saliva, I was gasping and freaking out so much. It was just too much for me. I mean that scene was like cross-country porn! And just a little note - only in Beacon Hills do they run cross country through the frickin forest! Like what happened to a good ole track? And then when the the twins beat each other up and framed Isaac? Hilarious! But then Scott and Isaac got em back with the motorcycle, and can I just say Isaac looked extremely hot on a motorcycle? Yum XD

Lol but anyway, all was well until the show cut to Derek and Cora. Now of course don't get me wrong, I always love to see Derek's handsome face on my screen, but it was seriously sad to see him tell his lil sis that he disappointed her! I was crying. Like damn, Cora, you've barely been back five minutes and you're already acting like an ungrateful bitch! You thought Derek was dead? He thought you were dead, idiot! Jeez. And then to make things worse, fucking Deucalion (but let's be honest for a second - how awesome of a nickname is Deuc?) came in with blah-blah-caveman guy and Kali the Jungle Woman. What's up with her bare feet? Um, shoes, sweetie. Try some! I didn't really care when Cora went down, but then that bitch freaking IMPALED Derek with a pole! I literally smacked my screen. Like so hard I hurt my hand. Because my poor baby Derek was gasping and spitting up blood and I just couldn't handle it. I'll admit, I did let a few tears escape at this point. What can I say, I have a soft spot for Derek (could you tell?). And who else was shitting their pants when Deucalion was talking about how they all killed their own pack (Derek would never hurt them!) and then he went all Hulk on their asses and started screaming about Death and some shit like that. I don't quite know what he said, but I was scared shitless. Finally, Derek was freed though! For one heartstopping second, I thought they were actually going to kill them. And if they did, I just might have to go up to whoever writes this show and bash their head in, choke them, and slit their throats (get it? :P) 

But back to the teens on this show...who else was pissed off about the whole Allison-Isaac shipping going on in this epi? Like HELL NO. Isaac deserves way better than whiny, nosy, good-for-absolutely-nothing slut Allison. But it was really quite sad when he got trapped in the closet and was like "I don't like small spaces." The sobs were really coming now, because with the flashbacks to his asshole dad locking him in the freezer...I can't even. Poor baby Isaac, I'm so sorry hon! And then at the very end of the episode, when Derek kicked him out and threw something at him?! They didnt include this, but who else immediately thought of Isaac's dad throwing the plate at him?? I made that connection instantly and I was crying for real, for real now. Like, Derek is Isaac's father figure! His savior! His pack mom! Why would he do something like that? (I know it probably had something to do with Deucalion and all that, but just let me have my meltdown). Anyway, big frowny face Derek :( But on the plus side, we got to see Isaac in a soaking wet t-shirt... :)

Now I dont know about you guys, but was anybody else feeling a lack of Stiles in this episode? Like it was hilarious when he was like "Somebody needs to sex me now!" and Danny volunteered, but apart from that and a few small scenes with Lydia and his dad and Deaton, Stiles was hardly in this episode! He and Scott need to have a serious Best Friend Pow-wow because they are losing touch! And that simply cannot happen. Also, this could just be me being a bitch but they could really do without all the Allison drama. Like no offense but she's so over. Allison broke Scott's heart, nearly killed like every main character on the show at least once, and got a horrible new hairdo - while every other character most certainly did have beautiful makeovers! (Stiles, Isaac, Scott...) So why is she still getting so much screen time? And speaking of female characters (which there aren't many of now that Erica's gone), I thought Lydia joining Stiles and Deaton and figuring out that Harris was the next victim was really clever! But Harris dying wasnt sad at all..in fact I was even a little happy. I mean the guy was so mean it was funny, but he was mean. And not to mention he was working with the psycho murderer! So he deserved it, goddammit. But when Boyd mentioned how his only friend (Erica) was dead, I burst into tears. It was just so touching. He was only on the screen for maybe thirty seconds, but those thirty seconds were heartbreaking. My heart literally broke for poor Boyd. I just want his storyline to be developed a little more, cause poor baby is so broken and lost right now. 

But anyway, I think that's enough ranting for right now! Lemme know in the comments if you agree, disagree, if I left something important out, and I'll catch you guys next week! Until then my faithful readers who I love dearly :) xoxoxoxo