Teen Wolf 3x02 Rant

*****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 3X02 DO NOT READ*****

Overall, it was a good episode in my opinion. Like last post with the twins (who were woefully lacking in screen time on this episode), the one thing that stuck with me the most and made me just go :O was the fact that the girl who was with Boyd was Derek's long-lost sister Cora...OH MY FREAKIN GOD!! Now, keep in mind, I had NO IDEA of any of this when I wrote in Cece, Derek's long-lost sister, in my story. Like none. At all. And now I'm starting to think I'm a little psychic because my jaw literally fell on the floor last night when we found out about Cora. I mean, even the names are similar! It's too crazy to be real...but it is, so I guess it's just one of those things in life that you can look back on and be like "Wow that was ridiculous."

But anyway, moving past that shocker, there were many things I loved about Season 3 Episode 2. First of all, Peter Hale - welcome back, buddy. I am literally in love with Peter because he's so attractive, he rivals Stiles for hilarious comments, and he's just gorgeous. Like actually. Another welcome face on my TV screen was Coach Finstock! Boy, did I miss him and Greenburg. Finstock continues to be one of the funniest characters on the show, and I'm glad he's back. On a totally different note, I just had to say that in this episode I fell more in love with Derek, if that's even possible. His concern for Isaac combined with his incredible show of strength in the bank just made my head spin. And those arms...

Although I enjoyed this episode, I still felt like there was something to be desired. Sure, we found out for sure that Erica's dead (*bawls eyes out*), and we learned a tiny bit more about where the Alpha pack has been staying, but this episode brought on more questions than it did answers. Like how Isaac got there in the first place? Why didn't he remember going? Why couldn't Derek and Scott just go in the same way Isaac did? And why did the guidance counselor betray Derek and Scott? Plus many more, but I'm sure you guys can't answer them so I won't bore you with my complaints XD 

Another puzzle that concerned me - as far as we know, Allison's mom died because she was trying to kill Scott, Derek showed up and bit her in self defense. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but it was no secret that Mrs. Argent hated Scott's guts. So why is Scott so unwilling to tell Allison that her mom had nearly killed him for dating her? What's so terrible about that? And why the hell does Derek care? Now maybe I'm missing something, and if I am please let me know in the comments. Because that's puzzling to me.

Also, while I love the idea of Stiles finally getting some, boy cannot catch a break! First Lydia remains hopelessly in love with her freak-of-nature boyfriend, whose nearly killed Stiles many times. Then this girl who practically flung herself on Stiles' pen!s gets snatched from her very own birthday party? (Which, by the way, is reminiscent of Lydia disappearing from her bday bash earlier in season 2) Sucks, man. But who else is LOVING Stiles' new hairdo? Damn he looks good. And speaking of eyecandy, even though he nearly died in this episode, Isaac was still hot enough to get my heart racing, as always. Basically every guy in this show is attractive. 

And people who AREN'T attractive? Dumb b!tches who get their noses in their ex-boyfriend's business and then nearly get themselves killed. Like, what the hell Allison? Let it go! Move on! So Derek was a little snarky to you (something that I love about him, BTW) so what? You. Are. Not. Scott's. Girlfriend. Anymore. Geez! But speaking of couples, who else nearly peed themsevles when we found out one of the twins is GAY?! No homo, of course, but I for one was shocked...and pleased as f*ck! Danny + whichever twin is gay =  my new ship <3 TOO CUTE! 

So to sum up, I totally predicted Cora so I'm a genius :) LOL Peter's back, Coach Finstock's back, still love Derek, still have tons of questions, what the f*ck is up with Allison's mom, Stiles is one unlucky bastard, Allison's still a b!tch, and the twins just became that much more awesome. Thanks for reading my insanely long and ludicrus rant, and I'll catch you guys tomorrow when I post Chapter 8! Love to you all :)