HAPPY TEEN WOLF SEASON 3 PREMIERE DAY!!!

Hey guys! So as im sure you all know, today is a VERY special day! In an hour and a half, the first episode of the 24-episode-long season 3 of Teen Wolf will premiere! I'm so beyond totally excited - DEREK HALE WILL BE BACK ON MY TELEVISION SCREEN!! Ah, thank God :) And about time, too! Vampire Diaires just ended and my Thursdays have been sad and lonely without it :( But now I'll have Teen Wolf on Mondays and by next Tuesday, Pretty Little Liars on Tuesdays! Yay! Happy days :) I was trying really hard to crank out at least a page or two of Stuck Like Glue for you guys in honor of the occaision, but since the years almost over and I have a history test AND math exam tomorrow to study for, I really couldnt make it :'( So sorry! But I can offer you guys a spoiler - how does that sound?

*waits for your cheering/applause*

OKAY! So if you remember, Chris is 9 weeks pregnant as of last chapter. Now for those of you  who dont know, this means she's not necessarily showing yet. But Chapter 6 picks up two weeks later, and now Chris is starting to get a noticeable bulg around her middle. While I cant say whether or not she's going to try and hide it or start to tell people, I CAN say this...Chris is going to have a VERY important decision to make regarding the baby and her education...and it's probably NOT what your thinking of right now! So go think again, and then leave me a comment telling me what you think :)

Thanks so much guys, and I'll catch you AFTER TEEN WOLF TONIGHT! AHHH YAYAY :D xoxoxo