Teen Wolf 3x03 Rant

*****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 3X03 DO NOT READ*****

Hey guys! So unfortunately I was unable to watch Teen Wolf last night at 10, but I just watched it now and...wow. Okay so first of all, I'd like to rant about Chris Argent for just a moment. This guy, whose entire family were destroyed by werewolves and has every reason to hate them, decides to help Scott, Isaac, and Derek catch Boyd and Cora. That is seriously impressive. Chris is such a good person it just shocks me. Like without him, Derek and Scott would surely have killed Boyd and Cora and then Deucalion would have won. So kudos to Chris Argent! Love you man. 

Lots of things happened in this episode that had me gasping, tearing up, and screaming "No!" at my computer screen. Starting off with those children that Boyd nearly killed. Okay so picture me, lying in bed crying while I hold onto my blanket super tightly and beg Boyd not to kill them. Because I dont think I ever would have forgiven him if he'd slaughtered innocent kids, no matter how hopped up he is on full moon juice. And let me just say, Boyd and Cora are scary as f*ck! Like, I was terrified every time they came on screen. Brings a whole new meaning to "Don't go out in the dark by yourself." 

As usual, this episode made my heart swell up just because of the whole family-pack thing that was going on with Scott, Isaac, and Derek. Add in Chris Argent and you have the hottest collection of bada**es to ever be on screen together. Now who else was pissed that Allison kept flitting around, doing her own thing? It's like butt the f*ck out Allison, this has nothing to do with you. Although I will admit she did help them get Cora and Boyd into the school. Now, at first I thought their plan to trap Boyd and Cora in the boiling room was a pretty good idea, but then when they showed the pretty young teacher in her office (idiot girl) I was already dreading the moment when she'd be brutally murdered by Boyd and Cora. It just seemed inevitable. When Derek, Scott, and Isaac finally got Boyd and Cora in the boiling room, it seemed as if all was good. But no. That stupid woman just had to be in there getting paper or some sh*t like that, so then Derek nearly got killed by his own pack member and his sister. Can you guess what my reaction was? TEARS. AND LOTS OF THEM. I also may have been crying to myself "No, Derek, baby, I love you dont die!" But shhh :p And then at the end of the episode when Derek saved the teacher and you could just feel the chemistry between them I was like OH SH*T LOVE INTEREST! So that better happen. And another love interest that better happen? CORA AND ISAAC! That was so flipping cute when he asked Derek about her! I really hope they make that happen. 

And speaking of teamwork, who else thought it was cute to see good ole Stiles + Lydia back in action? Although I was crying for Stiles when he found out Heather was dead, it didnt come as a real shock to me. I mean, we've been watching this show for what, two years now? I know that whenever someone "goes missing" they're really just dead. But that twist at the end when we found out all the people dying were actually virgin sacrifices? HOLY SH*T MAN! I figured out the virgin part pretty early on, but I thought maybe there was a cult that was strongly pro-sex? But it definitely didnt occur to me that these might be sacrifices. So now the question still remains - who's doing the killing? What's the sacrifice for? How many sacrifices do they need? Ah Teen Wolf, you're killing me here. Just as we solve one problem, another one pops right back up. Urgh. 

While I did enjoy this episode more than the past two (everything kinda got explained and each storyline was developed more), there was something missing from my screen that made me very, very sad. NO TWINS! Those two hotties were AWOL in this episode, along with the rest of the Alpha pack, which is just fine with me. While they may be hot enough to make me giggle, the Alphas are still such an enigma that my mind gladly welcomed their absence for at least one epiosde. But if anyone else saw the "Next, on Teen Wolf" preview, it looks like they're back and badder than ever. And is that Derek being stabbed I see? HELL F*CKING NO. If they hurt my baby Derek, somebody's gonna die. Seriously. 

Haha so like me, I hope you guys also liked this episode of Teen Wolf! Chris Argents my man, Derek's still a hottie, Boyd and Cora will be starring in my nightmares for the next month, and Stiles is still the smartest man on Earth. Until next monday! xoxoxo