//30\\

"Dada pway" Ezra exclaims splashing the bubbles in the bath tub. "No buddy we need to get dressed up, we're telling everyone about the little baby"

"Mine babeh" Ezra says as Liam starts washing his curls. "Yes, Daddy and baba's baby too" "No, mine babeh"

Liam covers Ezra's face pouring the water in his hair, "Ok your baby since you're being so good today" "Ayyy" Ezra babbles clapping. Liam chuckles grabbing the duck towel wrapping him in it, "Nice and clean"

Ezra shakes his head making some of the water get in Liam's face. "Hey!" Ezra giggles squeezing at Liam's nose, "Dada" Liam kisses his hands slipping on a diaper on the squirming one year old.

"Li are you almost finished with my little angel?" "Almost, he must be excited today" he says watching Ezra sit up on the changing station touching his hair

Zayn comes in his hand rubbing his two month old bump, "Aw look at my little handsome man" Ezra smiles widely showing off his little teeth.

Zayn peppers kisses all over his face, "You being good for daddy?" Ezra nods poking at Zayn's bump, "Babeh" Zayn smiles scrunching his nose at how cute Ezra was, "I think he's fancying my bump"

"Well he keeps saying mine baby" Liam chuckles drying Ezra's hair. "You think everyone will be excited?" "Oh yeah, what if we have twins?"

"We'll call them the terrible two's" "Or the terrible three's, Ezra is gonna teach them everything. How to pull on the table cloth, try to eat Loki's food, taking off his diaper"

"Or maybe quadruplets?" "Hell no, five little kids below the age of two? Uh uh that'll be pure hell" Liam says starting to put on Ezra's clothes for this evening.

"What if it's a girl? What should we name her?" "Your on name duty" "Well I gave Ezra his name, now it's your turn. Anything but Bruce Wayne"

"Why not? That can be a unisex name" Zayn gives him a look making him raise his hands in defense. "I want him to wear the bow tie" "I want him to wear the sweater vest"

"Let him choose" Zayn says going over to the drawer pulling out the items. "Ezzy, do you want this," he motions to the bow tie. "Or that" he points to Liam who sways the little vest.

Ezra looks in between them furrowing his little eyebrows. "Aw look at him thinking, that's so adorable" Zayn coos. Ezra pokes the vest making him pout, "I thought you were on the tie side?"

"No!" He giggles covering his face. "Be glad that you're a cutie pie" he says setting the tie down. "You think they'll notice the bump?"

"Maybe" Liam shrugs sliding the vest over Ezra's head. Zayn lifts his shirt up poking at it, "How's my little peanut in there?" Zayn whisper to the bump. Liam sets Ezra on the ground watching him extend his arms patting Zayn's stomach repeatedly.

"Mine babeh"

*

Liam looks around the almost crowded house, filled with family and friends. He saw Zayn by the fire place with his parents and also Liam's.

He was holding onto Ezra kissing at his face making the 1 year old squeal turning away. He was glowing, you can literally see from miles away like some sort of Greek god. "Hey mate, Zayn looks different" Niall says nudging his shoulder