//11\\

Liam rubs his eyes listening to his husband trying to soothe a screaming Ezra. Teething again, poor baby. Zayn sighs coming into the kitchen, "Could you grab his teething ring from the freezer?"

Liam nods leaning to the fridge opening it swiftly grabbing the blue teething ring. The brunette hands it to him before sipping his coffee, smiling once Ezra mouth latched onto the ring

"Ah is that better?" Ezra starts to chew on the ring, now quiet.

Loki comes in immediately walking to his food dish near Liam's feet before eating his kibble making Ezra move his feet watching him.

Liam gives him a quick scratch behind the ear before turning the page of the newspaper.

Zayn places Ezra on his lap sitting across Liam, "So what're we doing today?"  Liam shrugs, "Whatever you want hun, maybe just chill?"

The Bradford man nods sitting back making Ezra lay back on his chest. "I want to do something as a family. Or maybe we can visit my parents!"

Liam snorts, "Seriously?" He asks, lounging back in his chair.

"Yes, they haven't seen Ezzy in a while" "Hey it's whatever you want babe, just know they'll want us to stay for the whole weekend or something"

Zayn's already distracted with making funny faces for his son, earning wide smiles behind the frozen teething ring.

*

"God damn traffic"
"Liam!"

"What?" He asks turning to Zayn who was sitting in the back with Ezra. "You cursed"

Liam gives him a look, "He's playing with his bear, he doesn't know what I'm saying" Zayn rolls his eyes kissing his baby's head, "What time is it?" 

Liam glances down at his watch, "12:30 why?" "We're supposed to be at my parents at 12"

Liam sighs, "I know, we'll be there in no time. Why don't you take a nap?" Zayn nods laying his head on Ezra's car seat.

He smiled watching the baby gurgle chewing the bear's ear. After closing his eyes for what seems only five minutes he feels someone shaking his shoulder.

"Zee baby wake up, we're here" Zayn whines opening his eyes a little, "Liam I just closed my eyes"

"You napped for a whole hour babe" Zayn looks around the car noticing them in the driveway, "Where's Ezra?"

"With your parents" Zayn pouts making grabby hands, "Carry me?" "You're not a baby honey" Zayn stuck out his bottom lip more making puppy dog eyes, "Pwease?"

Liam sighs with a smile, holding him bridal style. "This reminds me of our wedding night" Zayn wiggles his eyebrows, "Maybe you'll get a little something something later"

Liam grins kissing his cheek leaning to twist the know of the front door, "Can't wait"

Trisha pops her in the kitchen doorway, "Is that my little ducky being carried?"

Zayn blushes, "Stop calling me that, it's embarrassing" h scolds loudly.

Liam carried all the way towards the kitchen, dropping him off on the chairs at the table.

Zayn was to busy being smothered by his mother while Yaser was playing with Ezra's feet making him squeal.

"He's getting pretty big and chubby" Zayn nods cheeks flushed as Tricia moves towards Ezra.

"Yeah I know, almost one soon" Trisha coos loudly making Ezra stare curiously, "Oh he's so precious, look those fat cheeks, and those eyes," Trisha gasps, "And that red hair! He's gonna be a ladies man, I can tell"

Liam grins, "I'll teach him everything I know" Zayn scoffs, "Sure Mr smooth, like you were when we first met" Liam frowns, "Like you were any better"

Yaser nods, "I mean you did used to bump into Liam purposely to get his attention" Zayn flushes at the memory, "Whose side are you on Dad?"

Yaser bounces Ezra, "On Ezra's side" he says sarcastically. Ezra puts his fist in his mouth, kicking at his feet as Yaser walks into hallway with him.

Trisha smiles back Zayn and Liam, "You two are such good dads"

They both smile, "Thank you" Trisha nods with a sad smile, "I'm just glad to see you so happy ducky, so proud of you" Zayn lays his head on Liam's shoulder, "I'm glad mom"

Trisha smiles at them fondly, "So when are you two gonna give me another grandbaby?" Zayn frowns, "Mom, Ezra is still a baby" Trisha scoffs, "Doesn't mean you two still can't get it on"

Zayn covers his face in embarrassment, "Mom please stop" Trisha shrugs, "What? That was completely harmless" Zayn shakes his head, "It really wasn't" Liam pats his head chuckling, "It was just a joke, right mum?"

Trisha wipes down the table pinching his cheek as she does, "If you want it to be sweetheart. Yaser and I can take Ezra on a stroll to the park while you two stay here"

"And why would we want stay here mom?" Zayn asks curiously to where she was going with this.

"All i'm saying is that I have a pack of condoms upstairs in one of the bathrooms" She sends them a cheeky wink before putting the rag on the sink

"Mom!" Zayn yelled out his voice cracking a little, cheeks a red color. "What? Always be prepared boys, you should know that right?" Liam rubs his temples chuckling, "Of course"

Everyone hears Yaser laughter becoming louder as he's walking in. "Dad where's Ezra?" Yaser points to the baby crawling slowly beside him. Zayn gasps, "Dad! We were supposed to teach him!"

Yaser snorts, "What're you getting upset about? This lazy monster here isn't even doing it right" Ezra lays on his stomach grinning at Yaser causing him laugh more.

Liam sits on the floor, "Come to daddy buddy" Yaser helps him get in position and he starts to crawl mumbling dada under his breath. "He still hasn't said my name yet"

Trisha pats his back, "He will ducky, stop being impatient" Yaser snorts, "Look Zayn, he looks like a puppy with a wounded leg" Ezra babbles dragging one of his legs to crawl to Liam

Zayn picks him up making Liam glare. "He was crawling to me Zayn" Zayn shushes him, "Ezra say baba" Ezra screeches touching Zayn's hair. "Say baba, it's as simple as Dada" Liam exchanges a look with Yaser before shaking their heads. "Wanna watch the game on tv?" Liam nods getting up, "Yes sir"

Zayn places the red head on his lap, "Baba, say baba" Ezra gurgles smiling at him happily. "That's adorable pumpkin but say Baba" Trisha smacks his shoulder with a smile, "Zayn calm down, you didn't call me Mama until you were one" Zayn scoffs standing, "Wow mum, that makes me feel so much better"

"How about Yaser and I take Ezra to the park and Liam will make it all better"

"Mom!"