//25\\

Zayn rubbed his temples watching his 1 year old cry for the past 10 minutes.

He knows Ezra is faking, there were no tears he was just making some weird noise.

It was to early for this, he had to put the scissors on the counter because Ezra tried to grab them from the chair. Since then he's been whining and pointing to it and Zayn just sat there telling him no causing the baby to start 'crying'

"Ezra, baba says no" Zayn says pushing his glasses from the bridge of his nose. Ezra stomps onto the ground beginning to really cry, Zayn heart breaks watching him.

It was hard to say no, but this was scissors.

Ezra drops to the carpet kicking at his feet now screaming making him get up.

QZayn sets his glasses aside to pick the screaming baby up, "C'mere" he coos, but Ezra continues crying kicking at his little sneakers

Liam frowns walking into the kitchen, oh now he comes in. "Hey we don't do temper tantrums" he says loudly making Ezra stop and make grabby hands at him.

Zayn narrows his eyes at his baby, he can tell this will happen a lot more now that he's vocal.

Liam picks him up bouncing him, "Why're you giving Baba a hard time, hm?" He says wiping his the tears from his fat cheeks.

Ezra points to the scissors, "Pway!" He exclaims.

Liam kisses his head shaking his own, "But scissors are bad, okay?Let's head to Daddy's job so we can play" He says excitingly making Ezra clap smiling wide.

Zayn shakes his head snorting, "You leaving now?" "Yup, it's better to take him now before he starts screaming again"

Zayn nods hugging him, "Have a good day" he mumbles kissing Ezra's face making him squeal. "Say bye baba" Liam says standing in the threshold of the kitchen door. "Bye bye" Ezra says waving to Zayn making him coo

After they had left Zayn was bringing in the large pack of mail he had just gotten after throwing the trash out. He sits down at the dining room table looking through, "Bills, bills, magazine, Oh Ezra's new outfit!" He says the last part excitingly setting the box to the side

He thought he had got all the mail until he noticed a cream colored enveloped on the side of the box underneath it. He slid it out staring at it weirdly, "England's Prison for Women? What the hell" he says examining the address on the envelope.

He grabs his glasses putting them on before ripping the envelope taking out the folded paper. "Dear Zayn and Liam Malik-Payne..."

*

Zayn twiddled with his thumbs as he stared at the ripped cream colored envelope. His red eyes scanned over the cursive writing next to it and he was not happy at all. He truly wished he hadn't read it, to be honest with you he wanted to hurry and burn it before Liam sees it

He sniffs a little biting his lip as he heard loud footsteps coming from down the stairs. He came home 30 minutes ago but now he was putting Ezra to bed

Liam had a small smile on his face playing with his little bean today, he took him to work once again. He was good most of the morning until he started crawling and walking out of Liam's office multiple times. His co workers always picking him up and returning the baby to him, he had to close the door half the day except for when he took his nap

Liam got to the bottom steps hearing sniffling, his smile was swiped off his face seeing Zayn teary eyed. "Zayn baby? What's wrong?"

Zayn shook his head, tears filled his again making his vision blurry. "I was looking through the mail I got earlier and I found this l-letter" Liam frowns standing beside him, he immediately pulls him in his chest. "What did it say?" Zayn shakes his head mumbling into his chest

"Zayn babe I need you take a breath, calm down" Zayn takes a couple deep breaths into Liam's chest sniffing loudly. "S-she wants us to visit" She? Who was she?

Liam frowns looking down at his husband. "Baby who?" He noticed a mixture of sadness and anger, his lip quivering before he spoke. "E-ezra's mother" He croaked out before starting to cry again

Liam held him tight, "Babe calm down, deep breaths" Liam grabs the letter and envelope before helping Zayn to the couch nearby. After calming him down after a few minutes Liam finally spoke, "What did she say?" "She wants us to come with Ezra to visit, Liam I don't want to, we can't. I'm not letting her near him"

Liam looks down at the envelope, staring the address at the top left corner. "The jail she's at, that's literally 10 minutes from here" Zayn shakes his head, "We're not going, I don't want her near me or near Ezra at all Liam. I'll end up attacking her or something"

Liam grabs Zayn's hands massaging them, "it's one visit, I know you don't want to see her but we could get answers. To why she left him here with us, and why she's in jail"

Zayn hid his face in his chest, "What if she wants him back? She's fucking crazy if she wants to take him back. He's our baby, not hers anymore"

Liam shakes his head. "I know Zee, she can't take him. We have full legal custody of him, he's ours so she won't be able to" Zayn wipes his eyes letting out a shaky breath, "Liam I'm scared"

Liam places his chin on his head rubbing his back, "I know Zee, I know" Zayn clings onto Liam glancing at the framed picture he took of Liam and Ezra when he was just three months old.

*flashback*

"Li your not holding him right!" Zayn exclaims chuckling as he adjusts his camera. He watched as his husband bounces the three month old who was gurgling to himself.

Liam groans in frustration, "We've had him for two months and I still can't do it right" Zayn coos helping him.

"He looks uncomfortable" Liam says referring to the baby. Zayn grins shaking his head, "No he looks chill, just gnawing on his sleeve Li"

"There and just stay like that" he says fixing his position. Liam looks down at the baby who's staring back at him, "What're you looking at?" He says softly to the baby who continues to stare back at him

Liam sticks his tongue out making the little baby give him a wide toothless smile in return. "Look Zee he smiled at me!" Zayn smiles sticking his tongue out a little at how cute they looked. "Lemme take a picture!" He says grabbing his phone.

Zayn was about to say for them to look at the camera but Liam was to busy making cooing noises to their son. He smiles quickly snapping the picture deciding that he should put this in a frame

_____________________

Well then, Ezra's mother is the picture. I thought Cara would fit playing Ezzy's mother, what do you think?

If you liked this chapter or think I'm a monster for making a sad chapter pls comment below and star it (ŏ_ŏ)

Oh and Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

-Saliah xXx