//14\\

(Theo the cutest kid in de world😍😍)

Liam hums to himself as he turns the corner of the street glancing at Zayn who had his arms crossed. "Baby don't be angry"

Zayn glares looking at him before pressing his face into the window of the car. "I have to, we're going to your parents house for dinner" Liam snorts, "You love my parents babe"

Zayn sighs, giving him a pout. "Of course I love them, but you told me we were getting ice cream" Liam hits the steering wheel, "Oh gosh darn it, I must've forgot. Sorry babe we'll get some later"

Zayn stares at him for a while before smacking his bicep, "Damn liar" He crosses his arms once again grumbling once Liam laughs

Zayn quickly glanced back at Ezra who was knocked out wearing his cute little lion sweater and his hair brushed nicely.

Today they were going to Liam's parents house for dinner. Meaning some family were going to be there, Karen, his sisters, Bobby, and Niall. Even Greg and his wife Denise were going to be there, probably their adorable son Theo too.

Liam shivers a little smirking at Zayn, "I love it when you get rough with me Zee" Zayn covers his mouth laughing, "Weirdo, there's a baby in the car!"

Liam parks into the drive way of the mansion with a little smile, "Maybe that should be our thing, y'know me smacking your bum?"

Zayn shakes his head snorting, "I am not discussing this with my innocent little angel in the back of car Mr. Payne"

Liam leans into to kiss his cheek, "Maybe later?" Zayn plucks his forehead before getting out the car, "Maybe, maybe not" Liam pouts rubbing his forehead, "Now you got me hot and bothered" "Don't make me tell your mom Liam"

Liam raises his hands, "chill chill, I was kidding about the bothered part," he says as Zayn gives him a look before going to the back seat of he car. "Sike" he mumbles the last part under his breath moving around in his seat uncomfortably

Zayn opens the door unbuckling Ezra out of his car seat, "Aw look at my wittle baby looking all handsome in his wittle sweater. I'm taking a lot of pictures tonight" Liam snorts closing the door softly, not wanting to wake the baby.

Zayn gave Liam the baby bag following him up the steps to the front door. Liam was just about to knock until it opened making him jump. Theo giggles poking Liam's leg, "Uncle Leeyum I scare you!"

Liam chuckles picking up the 5 year old, "Yeah you did buddy, how're you doing blondie?" He says walking into the house. Theo looks over his shoulder waving at Zayn, "Uncle Zaynie got baby"

Liam grins going over to Zayn, "Can you say hi to your baby cousin?" Theo gasps touching Ezra's fist, "Hi baby, what his name?" He asks with his thick Irish accent similar to Greg's.

"His name is Ezra" Theo gasps, "We play?" Zayn nods ruffling his hair, "When he wakes up I promise"

Theo claps happily as Liam sets him down. "I'm gonna lay him on the couch nearby ok?" Liam nod following Theo into the kitchen.

"Hello everyone" Liam was crushed into a hug by Niall and Greg making him gag, "I can't breathe" They all laugh once he gets settled down. Liam looks around noticing his mother coming over to hug him again. Karen pinches his cheeks, "I'm glad you shaved that beard off sweetheart"

Liam smiles weakly, "Zayn made me shave it off, he said it was like kissing a grizzly bear" Ruth snorts, "I bet it was, you looked like a human Pooh Bear" Everyone laughs again making Liam roll his eyes, "Oh shush, I only did so Zayn wouldn't nag about it"