"So what's your name pretty lady?" 

"Scarlett May Belle." I sneered. I hated this guy. The man was taken back by my answer.

"Aren't you an angry fella?" He laughed " I'm just trying to help you."

"I don't need help." I sassily said back to him. He arose from his seat and so did Harry.

"Don't even think about it." Harry hissed. The man slowly backed down to his seat. He wrote some notes in his binder and started talking again.

"Harry do you have an anger problem?" He laughed, "I think you do." Harry was not amused in any way. But he fought back his own anger and calmed down.

"Scarlett how long have you been serving ugly and anger problem man?" He asked. I didn't answer. I just looked at him in disbelief. 

"Scarlett?" The man asked again.

"Two years," I spoke, "And you're a douchebag. No wonder there's no ring on your finger."

I saw Harry chuckle at my words which made me laugh. The strange man looked at us both in confusion.

"You are his slave, and you are her owner. Polar opposites, how do you two get along?" He asked. Me and Harry looked at each other and shrugged. We both honestly don't know how we get along. I mean we never got fully along, but we always could handle each other.. 

Harry's P.O.V

 I looked at Scarlett. How did we get along? How do two different people possibly get along? How do we put up each other? 

"Opposites attract." Scarlett laughed. I laughed too at her old fashioned answer. But It was true. My sister once told me that. God knows where she is now. Probably with my mother. Trying to escape me and my father. But hey, who can blame her?

"I think were done here. Say your last goodbyes to one another. Make it quick." The man spoke with no kind of emotion.

Scarlett looked at him like he wasn't speaking English.

"Wait what?" She questioned.

The man repeated himself "I said say your last goodbyes. You guys aren't going to see each other again."

Scarlett's face turned to me.

"Can we have a moment?" I asked the man. He rolled his eyes and left the room. Right when he exited the room Scarlett pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's okay Scar." I smiled as we hugged. 

"Where are you going? Where am I going? Are they going to put me in the foster system? Are you going to jail? What the hell is happening?"

I ended her sentence "They'll send you to a family who takes in kids, immededly. I promise, and for  me. Well, don't worry about it alright? You'll be fine.

"I'm really gonna miss you though." She looks at me and smiles, "Is that weird to say? Or are you feeling it too-

I instantly pull her into a kiss and she kisses back for once.

"Why did I enjoy that?" She laughs.

------------

this chapter is edited