“Just a couple more minutes and we are there. Okay.” I sighed in answer, turning up the music where ‘When I was your man’ by Bruno Mars sang. I shouted the lyrics with my ugly voice then finally singed the end part as good as I could.

“All though it hurts, I’ll be the first to say that I was wrong.

Oh I know I’m probably much too late, to try and apologize for my mistakes, but I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers,

I hope he holds your hand,

Give you all his hours, when he has the chance.

Take you to every party ‘cause I remember how much you loved to dance.

Do all the things I should have done when I was your man.

Do all the things I should have done when I was your man…” I looked out the window and felt the air get awkward. Turning over to Niall he glanced my way giving an opened mouth gasp. “What?”

“You sounded amazing. Why have I not heard you sing like that? You always just played around and never sang correctly I have no idea why.” I smiled weakly, I don’t take complements well.

“Thanks Niall, but I’m really not that good...”

“Wait, you said the other day that you wrote a song?” He questioned turning into a  dirt road and continued driving.

“I wrote a couple actually. Just never played them to anyone.”

“Would you play them for me?” I gave a pained face as I thought about it. ‘What if he doesn’t like it? What if he thinks it’s hilarious and starts laughing his butt off at me… I wouldn’t be able to handle that.’ 

“I don’t think I’ll play them anytime soon. If you’re there, maybe. We’ll see.” Niall gives me a hopeful smile as we park in a lot at some unidentified place. “Where are we?"

“My lot.” I looked at him, curiosity written all over my face.

“I –I don’t get it…. Why are we here?” He chuckles taking my hand and leading me over to a lot filled with motorcycles and cars.

“Dawn all these bikes were donated to me for you and some other people. I want you to pick out your favorite bike.” I had to literally shut my mouth because it hung so low and open.

“Ar- are you serious?! Niall, you didn’t have to do this. I could have just bought one when I went back to Melbourne.” He gave me an incredulous look as I smiled. “You’re amazing, you no?” I jumped up and gave him a big squeeze.

“Now pick your favorite.”

Going through the isles I searched for one that was sort of calling to me.

Oh

My God

A R6 stood right in front of my eyes. I’ve been dreaming about this one day, but I didn’t know that day would come so fast…

The R6 was black with a big, silver exhaust pipe and red rims.

“This is my dream bike! Do you know how much this baby cost?” Without letting him answer I screamed, “A boat load! That’s how much! Oh my gosh Niall!”

“Then let’s go get the keys.” Reading the tag number we went to grab the keys. I sat on the R6 and it felt like it was made for me.

“This. Is. Heaven.” Niall laughed. The excitement bubled out of me in giggles. I was almost at the point of crying with happiness, but I would seem to weak so I did'nt. 

“Take it for a spin. It’s yours now.” Kicking the kickstand off I slowly let the clutch go, doing the routine like an old ritual. I cruised on out of the lot and down the road Niall and I used to get here. I soon saw Niall on a dark blue Harley.

"Thank you so much Niall!!" I screamed when he got closer.

This feeling was the best. Riding with one of my good friends on a R6 was just another amazing adventure for me to tell my children one day. If I ever had any that is.

After pulling back up into Niall’s lot thirty minutes later, we strapped my bike onto the trolley and took it down to where Niall keeps his motorcycles.

“Ni how long have you been riding?” I asked once we were traveling the forty-five minute trip back to the house.

“Since I was about fourteen. My best friend’s dad taught us. Mum didn’t like it very well, but I did.” His hands gripped the steering wheel like he was thinking about something, maybe the past.

“I cannot thank you enough Niall. I know I’ve said that about thirty-five point 6 times, but this is just amazing.” He chuckles, glancing at me with his big white smile.

“You’re welcome, Dawn. We can go riding with each other more now!” He exclaimed patting my hand that was next to his. He kept his hand there for a couple of seconds before he brought it back up to the steering wheel.

It’s already 5:32 in the afternoon. We filled our time with riding new bikes and just goofing off. By the time we got back all the boys were laying around watching the telly, playing board games or eating.

“DAWN!” Louis cheered attacking me with a hug. “I missed you so much! I was so bored without you!” Chuckling I grabbed him in the tightest hug, squeezing his big frame. “Okay, okay. Can’t breathe.”

“Dawn come and play scramble with me.” Liam called from his seating position on the floor. I sat down cross-legged and played with him for a bit.

“Li I don’t have any words to- Wait!” Putting the letters together I found a word.

“Shit?”

“Liam! There is no reason to us that kind of language!” Louis yelled in mock horror.

“No Lou, Dawn spelled it on the board. You should tell this to her!” They chuckled and looked at me disapprovingly with Lou wiggling his pointer finger at me.

“Bad Dawn. Bad. ” 

It went on like that for a while. We ended up watching the telly and eating Ice cream on the couches and floor.

“Say by the way –Hey that rhymed- Anyways, where did you and Niall go for so long?” ‘Lie, Dawn. You can’t tell them!’

“Umm… Well it was an adventure tah onlyl me and Niall shall know about.” I giggled lightly getting back to Channing Tatum on my Telly screen.

21 Jump Street.

Best movie.

Ever.

~I like this chapter, but then again I don’t. What did you guys think? I’m going to start asking for votes and comments for the next chapter because I’m getting no ratings at all and it’s depressing. So 3 votes and at least 2 comments for the next chapter. I’m trying my hardest on these :) Alright Bye my little Rain-a-corns!

:)  <3 xx –Gina~