Chapter 20

Jason POV

I found this girl named Molly who had a Facebook. She goes to Abbey's school, which was exactly what I needed. As soon as my school was over I went over to meet up with Molly. Once I found her I saw Abbey with Adam from the corner of my eye. I kissed Molly hoping Abbey would realize her mistake in messing with the bond. When I looked up Abbey was gone but Adam wasn't. He just glare me down and sign the letter A right next to his head. 

"Mean what?" I signed. I made myself learn more signs so I can connivance her more easily to go out with me.

"A-s-s-h-o-l-e." She finger spelled. 

"You want watch t-a-e k-w-o-n d-o?" I asked. 

"No. Fighting bad....." Then she signed a bunch of stuff I didn't understand. 

"What you sign."

"Me," she signed slower. "want have s-e-x." Wow she is blunt. She tried to kiss me again pushed but I pushed her off. 

"G-i-v-e me m-i-n." She rolled her eyes and I went after them. I saw Abbey come out from the locker room with tears. Oh god. I couldn't help but feel weak to my knees. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. I went straight her. She looked up at me and her sadness went to anger like that. She tried to out run me but I caught her. In my arms and pressed her to the wall.  Abbey just stared me down. 

"Me sorry..." She signed really fast and I could not keep up. "Slow-down." She pulled out her phone. 

"I am already having a rough weak as it is and then you go and do that. It's one thing for you to go out with a girl. It's another when you are obviously trying to get me to be jealous."

"Wrong?" I signed. She typed out a long message. 

"Sharon has been miserable for the past week and won't let me help her. After the whole thing with Ray she rejected her and won't talk to anyone about it. Not only that but her mom cheated on her dad and they are getting a divorce. Also you make Adam doubt that he can make me more happy than you can. He started researching this bond thing and he asks me every other day if I love him. Plus with homework and tae kwon do the stress is building up. Now Adam broke up with me since he thought I was jealous when I ran off. I tried to explain to him I was upset and not jealous but he wouldn't listen. I pretty much have no one since my dad had to go back to work and won't be back for a few days and my mom needed to see my uncle, the one who is Alpha of the pack. So for the most part you and your stupid pack are making my life a living hell!"

Oh... wow... I don't even know what to say... what could I say? I just want her happy with me. Can I even make her happy. She shoved passed me and walked away from the Tae Kwon Do practice. I guess she needs some space. But what if she really needs someone to be with her? She said she was alone. I followed her. When I saw Molly and she smile. 

"We done," I signed and I continued to follow Abbey. Good thing Molly didn't follow me. I would have gotten pissed if she did. Once we got to the parking lot Abbey turn to me and looked at me. 

"What!" she signed. I pulled out my phone. 

"You said you were alone. Walking alone when you are at your worst won't help. I know I caused you to be sad. I want to help you feel better. I know I can't take away the pain you have felt but I want to be there to help you heal." She looked like she was thinking about it. She took my phone type something and shoved it back in my hands. I looked at it and it said fine. I took her hand gently and lead her to my car. We got in and set up the GPS on my phone to take me to her house.