Chapter 33

Jason POV

"No," I signed to her. Her eyes bulged in shock. She told me she wanted to talk. I couldn't. Not after what I did to her. I hurt her. I did this due to my lack of control and my anger. This was all my fault. I will never be able to live this down. I am a terrible Alpha and Mate. 

"Why?" she signed. She seemed so confused. I just seeing those stitches on her face make me feel so guilty and remorseful. How can she not see this?

"Not now." She just looked at me shaking her head. She came by the lake and sat down. I sat down next her. I looked at her gesturing that I was confused. 

"W-a-i-t-i-n-g," she finger spelled. "Not now you said," she signed. I just laid back and looked up at the sky. The sun was still out and the sky was a light blue with some clouds trailing along. I noticed she laid next to me. She looked at me but when I saw her all I could see were the marks on her face I created. 

"Me sorry," I told me. 

"Me know." She put on a small smile but I couldn't smile back. I just couldn't. Her smile dropped and she got up. She got up on her feet and grabbed my hands. She started pulling them dragging me a bit across the ground. I got up surprised by her action.

"Why?" I asked her. She didn't respond though. She just took my hand pulling me in the direction of the pack house. I guess she really want to talk. 

'You have better have not fucked this up,' my wolf growled. When we got back the few pack members that were still outside didn't even look our way. I could feel their fear of me. I should probably make a public apology at the next meeting. I don't believe a pack should fear the Alpha. That is not how to leadership works. We went into my office. I at down at my desk, while she sat on the actual desk. 

She took my laptop and started typing. She showed me what she typed. 

'How come you didn't want to talk?' I took the laptop and typed.

'What can I say to someone who I just attacked that I care about? I just don't want to make you hate me more than you probably do.'

'Am I upset with you? Yes. But mainly for freaking out just because I have not responded to you.' My wolf whimpered. 'I just want to know she is safe.' I ignored him and focused on Abbey.

'I know I forgot you had practice and my wolf and I got antsy. We definitely over reacted.'

'Yeah you did. Jason I don't want to have to keep worrying about you flipping out like this if I don't answer a text. How is that fair to me?'

'It's not. I promise I will not let this happen again. I will remain calm and in control.'

'Ok. That's settles everything.' Wait... that's it. She is not going to get mad or upset. Am I missing something. I looked at her confused. She typed again. "You are already suffering enough having to look at your own mistake for god knows how long. I know you learned your lesson.' 

'Thank god she forgives us!' my wolf cried out. 'I was worried she would leave.'

"Thank you," I signed to her. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I missed holding her. I am glad we are better now. I just can't fuck up anytime soon. I picked her up in a bridal position, but to my surprise when I did she screamed a little. I put her back down gentle and looked at her. 

"Voice you have?"