Chapter 30

No one posted anything for the video so I will continue the story without and ASL Lessons. Sorry the chapter is short but there will be more to come. 

POV Abbey

Sean soon left and I was in shock. Adam has to join the pack. I guess it is going to be harder to avoid him. But how can he be mated to Carly. Adam is not even a wolf. Shape shifter does not equal werewolf. I guess it is similar to how some werewolves are mated to human but... this can't be happening. I noticed Jason waved at me.

"You ok?" he signed to me. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears. 

"Me fine," I signed. I put on a fake smile. He took his computer and typed. 

"I am sure I can find some way around this if it makes you uncomfortable." I shook my head. 

"Will me fine."

"Sure?" he signed. I nodded. His face to me told me he didn't believe me one bit. I had to stay calm though. I can't make a big deal of this. I have to be strong if I want to be Luna. One person can't bring me down. Even if it Adam... I took his computer

"I want to go home," I told me. He nodded and we went to his car. We drove to my house not even trying to communicate or anything. I just looked out the window and felt miserable. When we pulled into the driveway I noticed both my parent were home, since both the cars were there. I looked over at Jason. He pulled out his phone. 

"Have a good rest of your day ok?" he told me with a smile. I nodded and just got out of the car and rushed into the house. I went into the living room and laid on the couch. My mom and dad came up to me. My mom sat on the coffee table while my dad stood next to her and looked at me. 

"Wrong what?" she asked. 

"Life sucks."

"Happen what?" my dad asked. I sat up on the bed. 

"Me promise Jason me will Luna. But Adam need-to join pack why he have mate from pack."

"You and Jason together?" my dad asked. 

"No. We friends. Nothing more. But seeing Adam and Carly me don't want."

"Me know this hard." My mom said. "You strong."

"Thank-you but Jason want me transfer school and live with him. Me don't know do what." My parents looked at each other with concern. But back at me. 

"You live with Jason can," my mother said. "That up-to-you. But you stay your school."

"Why?" I asked. 

"We know you will live Jason soon," my dad explained. "But for you to-go hearing school not good. You need interpreter follow you, no one will know your language, and you will feel lonely. If Jason says you have to go me will kick his ass." I laughed seeing that since I could imagine my dad fighting Jason on this. I honestly wouldn't want an interpreter following me around all them. Plus my school is like a second home. I won't fit in at the other school because I will be the deaf girl. I want to be with my Deaf Community. 

"Me understand," I said with a while. "Thanks. Me love you both." They smiled back and hugged me real tight. This felt nice hugging them. But soon will be leaving them. To continue my life as a Luna. I never thought I would be one. I always thought I meet a deaf wolf guy and continue life as is. I am going to be doing what some girl dream of. But I will not be a Luna who will just wait around for her mate to do everything for her. I will do my part and more to be the best Luna I can. Not only do I want to set an example for girls, but for the deaf as well. Anyone can be who they want to be.