Chapter 13

POV Jason

"What do you mean no?" Abbey's mom interpreted. 

"You are a Luna," I started to explain as calmly as I could. "You don't need to fight or should you ever fight with your wolf. My pack and I will protect you." Once Abbey fully got what I said she looked even more pissed. Her mom's eyes were wide. She started signing really fast and really big. 

"Honey slow down," her mom sign and spoke. "I can't understand you at all." Abbey stopped with her face beat red and she still looked mad at me. Why is she so mad? It's all for her safety. 

"Look," Abbey's mom started to interpret as Abbey signed. "I am not made out of glass. You can't have someone on guard wait for me break. If I can fight I can defend myself. I am a fast learner too. You have to get me trained."

"I don't care," I raised my voice. "You are my mate and soon to be Luna. I can't take any chances with you getting hurt."

"I only got hurt because I couldn't defend myself and you had to protect the pack. Please understand I don't want to rely on you for my safety."

"Being a mate means one of my jobs is to protect you!" I shouted. 

"And if something like this happens again and you couldn't come back to save me then I would be dead! You really seem to want to raise the chance of that happening." I was about to say something but then she signed. "You are two choices. I learn to fight or I reject you for real this time. That means if I see you walk towards me I walk the other way, if you try to communicate with me I close my eyes and I can date whoever I want!" I began to growl when I heard that last one. I would murder any man who tries to go out with her. It seems like she isn't giving me much of a choice. What is even worse I can't even use Alpha tone on her to stop her behavior. 

"Fine," I gritted through my teeth. "When do you want to start training?"

"This Saturday good. What time is good to come?"

"Be there by 8 in the morning." That is when they start training for the beginner level. She smile.

"See was that so hard?" I notice her mom began to chuckle a little bit as she spoke. I rolled my eyes. 

"You are going to be the death of me Abbey."

"When can I go home?" she asked going back to a serious face. 

"I'll get the doctor." I walked into the hallway and found her doctor. He came in and examined everything. We just need to come back to get her stitches removed. They also told her rest and not move a lot. When the called for her to get a wheelchair I told him it won't be necessary. Abbey looked confused until I gently picked her up in a bridal hold. I brought her in close too, which caused her to blush. It felt so nice to hold her like this. The sparks were traveling all over my torso and my arms. I walked her over to her parents car and placed her in the back seat. I even buckled her in. 

I pulled out my phone. "If you are still not feeling well this weekend don't come to training. We can always do it next weekend." She nodded her head. She pointed at my phone. I handed it to her. 

"Don't think though I wasn't grateful you save me. I just want to be able to protect myself in the future." I nodded understanding what she mean. "Thanks for staying with me the entire time." I took my phone back.

"I am alway here for you," I showed her. She smile. She kissed me on the cheek like before and now my cheeks were red. 

"Do you need a ride?" her mom asked me. 

"No. I will just go in the woods and go wolf. Thank you though." Her parents were smiling at me than at each other. I typed on my phone. "I better get going. See you later." She waved bye to me. I slowly back away and shut the door. Her parents drove off but me and Abbey stayed in eye contact with me until we were out of sight from each other. Then I went into the woods and shifted and ran back home.