Chapter11

Jason POV

Of course the one time I me and Abbey are getting along rouges start attacking us. There were loud screams and growls. The people who weren't trained to right started to attack the red eyed bastards while everyone else went into the house. The only problem was when I tackled Abbey to avoid the wolf that was planning on attacking her was confused and not scared. At first I thought how can she be confused but then I realize... she can't hear what's going on... and two she never seemed to know a lot about werewolf culture.

I tried protecting her but once I took care of the one wolf there were other I needed to fight off. Once I got a second to breath I saw two were surrounding Abbey, which one of them was behind her and she didn't know. I ran as fast as I could but she was bitten roughly. I ripped the rouge off and killed the two wolves attacking her. Most of the rouges were gone at that point. Everyone was try to help each other up and take care of the people who got hurt. I looked to see my Abbey out cold.

"Abbey wake up!" I shouted. Wait... Damn she couldn't hear me anyway! Shit what do I do? I shook her as I shouted, "I need a pack doctor!" One of them ran over to me. He checked her pulse with his hand on her wrist. Then he put his ear to her chest. This can't be good.

"We need to take her to the hospital," Dr. Vermat stated. "I can change her back into a human with a small wolves bane injection, however her healing rate will slow down."

"Do whatever you have to! Just save her!" he pulled out a needle from his lab coat and injected into her neck. She slowly changed back but she was still bleeding fast. This is all my fault. Why did a move away from her!

"Alpha!" Dr Vermat yelled. I looked at him. "Call an ambulance. I will get her clothes." The doctor got up and left. I searched for my phone which was on the ground with a crack screen. Luckily though I was able to call the ambulance. I just told the operator a pack of wolves came near buy and they attack her. It only took a few minutes for them to come. With new clothes on her I walk over to the ambulance and road with her to the hospital. Once we got their though I wasn't allowed to see her beause I wasn't a family member.

Please be strong Abbey like you always are. I need you.