Chapter 31

POV Jason

The weekend is finally here... Well technically it is Friday  at 3:00 but still. I have been waiting to hear from Abbey. I wonder if she talk to her parents about it. I really want to know what was said. It was be so amazing if she lived here. I mean she probably wouldn't want to share a room yet but to know that she is so close would be amazing. Plus to have her go to my school would be perfect. We can go on dates right after school, no one would flirt with her, I can walk to her class and carry her stuff and we just always be together. I figure send her a text cause I desperately need to know what was going on. 

"Hey did you talk your parents?" I sent it and just been trying to not look at my phone. I hate how I kept checking to see if she responded back. Maybe sending it now was a bad idea, considering how much work I have. I pretty much check my phone every two minutes. 

"Do you think something is wrong" My wolf asked. 

"It's fine I am sure she is busy."

"Do you think she is with a guy?" He asked me. 

"No but I don't know where she is."

"What if she is hurt? We should go to the school or..."

"I am sure she is ok."

"Are you sure?"

It was a half hour I couldn't take it and neither could my wolf. I took my phone and began typing. 

"Are you busy or something?" Again same thing happened and another half hour passed.

"She should have responded by now if she were home. OH shit she isn't home!" My wolf began to panic.

"Look she is.... ok I don't know where she would be. I am sure she is safe..." Not seeming confident in myself. 

"I guess you are," I texted, "Text me back when you can." I just kept looking at my phone. Did I just become one of the those guys that do multi texts. Seriously? Damn it I must look so wimpy. Just then Sean came in. 

"Hey how trying to mate with Abbey?" he asked me. 

"I haven't heard from her all day!" 

"Duh, she has school and Tae Kwon Do." SHIT! I forgot she has practice every single day. I must look like an idiot. 

"Damn it!" I muttered. 

"What?" Sean asked. 

"I triple texted her since I forgot she was at practice. My wolf panicked me. I feel like a moron. Should I say anything?" I said picking up my phone. 

"No. Just leave it," he said sternly. "If she asks when she messages you back or when you see just say you forgot and your wolf got worried."

"Well that is what happened," I told him putting my phone down. 

"Be grateful male werewolf can get excused for anything." I rolled my eyes. Just then my phone buzzed. I read it out loud. 

"I was at practice but it ended early. I am surprised you forgot though. You should know I am at school still."

"You have fun explaining that. I will be doing Beta stuff if you need me." I looked back at my phone. 

"Sorry been busy we a lot of stuff. I guess it slipped."

"It's ok I guess." Damn it! That means it's not ok. 

"Do you want to go out eat. I want to make up for it."

"Can't. Got thrown with a lot of projects for school."

"What about you coming to my school?" I asked her. "Aren't you coming? You won't need to worry about those projects."

"Just got home. I will talk to you about that later."

"Like two hours? Tonight? When?" She didn't respond back and I knew after ten minutes she was going to respond. Fuck this isn't good! Why isn't she messaging me back? Should I said that last message differently. My wolf was starting to panic and started to take control. I changed into wolf form and the rest went blank.

POV Abbey

I began doing my project a model of a hydrogen for my chemistry class. This was an important grade that is due on Monday and I needed to finish. Plus I also need to decided what schools I might want to apply to and talk to my advisor about it. Ideally I want to go to Gallaudet or RIT but I need back ups. Not only that but I have two essays due on Tuesday. One for English and one for US History. The worst part of all of this is finals are coming up soon. I need to start studying. I look at Jason's last message and I am not going to lie he seemed clingy. 

Why though? We aren't dating or anything. Just platonic Alpha and Luna. He seems also on edge. I decided not to message him back. I turned off my phone so I can't get distracted. After an hour or so I saw the lights flash for the TTY. 

For those who aren't familiar with this term, a TTY is a keyboard device that is hook up to a phone line and is used by the deaf people to communicate using the phone line. There is a picture above to show what it looks like. If you are still confused there are many websites on this that give better descriptions. 

I went over to it to see it was Sharon's Cell number. I answered by saying "Hey it's Abbey GA." Using GA is like saying over through a walkie talkie. 

"Ray just texted me that Jason and his wolf are going nuts! I tried texting you but i didn't go through. Can you please see him now? GA"

"No. I have a lot of stuff to work on. I can see him tomorrow GA."

"He is terrorizing his own pack. Please go! GA." Dear fucking god.

"I don't have a way to get there GA."

"Change into your wolf and run over here GA." I shook my head. I swear to go only this shit would happen to Jason and I. 

"Fine! See you soon GA." I hugged up the call and I went into the woods behind my house. I changed out of my close and put them in a tree. Then I changed into my wolf and ran to his house. As I was running I never realized how good it felt to run in wolf form. I hardly ever used it. I ran faster and fast until I got near this house where I stopped and I was huffing and puffing. Dear god I need to get in better shape.

Just then I heard screaming. I snapped head and looked to see this huge wolf attacking small wolves and people. Oh that wolf is Jason. How the hell am I supposed to stop him?!