Thirty Two.

4 months later

I laid in bed, not wanting to get up because I still felt tired from my bachelorette party which Aisha had put herself in charge of organising.

It was a crazy night of dancing, drinking, heartfelt speeches and, even though I'd made it clear that I didn't want any, I got male strippers too. I had lots of presents I needed to open but, like I said, I was tired.

"Dileah?" Ms Jones called from outside my hotel room.

"Yes?" I slowly got out of bed.

"Are you up yet?"

"Yes." I went to let her in.

She smiled at me.

"You just woke up."  She said.

"Last night was crazy. I don't even want to know how crazy Justin's bachelor party went."

"Yes, it's probably best not to ask."

I smiled.

"Do I need to start getting ready now?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll order up some food for you and you can go take a nice long shower. There's still quite a long time until you need to be at the cathedral."

"Thank you. I'll make it quick though. I need to get Maya ready--"

"Pattie and I will take care of Maya. Don't worry about anything."

"Okay." I said. "See you in a few minutes."

"Okay."

I headed to the bathroom to take a shower, relaxing myself with some jasmine scented shower gel.

We'd all flown down to England a week ago. I had never been here before so I wanted to get a chance to explore. With the help of Ms Jones, I got to. We went to all sorts of places: London for a tour of the city (we even went to Madame Tussauds and went through the really scary London Dungeon where I almost punched a guy's lights out), we went to Warrick to their safari park and a tour of Warrick castle, we even got a chance to see Beyoncé perform at the O2 arena (I'd never seen Justin spazz so much. I got it all on video). Then we had the wedding to focus on as well as my bachelorette party and now... the actual event was going to take place in Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk.

I was nervous about everything. I'd watched people get married on tv and just thought it was a beautiful experience but, now that it was my turn, I was ready to just melt away.

After showering and lotioning down, I put on my white lingerie and a bathrobe and then I went to join Ms Jones for lunch. Pattie had come with Maya who was still in her pyjamas.

"Good morning, sweetie." Pattie came to hug me.

"Good morning." I smiled and kissed Maya, making her smile.

"How did you sleep?" Pattie asked.

"Like a baby. But I'm still a bit tired."

She chuckled.

"Aisha is filling up on coffee to stay awake so she can make sure everything is on point for you."

"She's so sweet."

"Eat up. In an hour, someone will be here to do your hair and makeup." Ms Jones said.

I sat down and had my food.

My phone vibrated on the coffee table and I picked it up to read the message: 'Hope u're not dying from exhaustion like I am. Can't wait to see you later. Love u. JB'

I smiled and replied: 'I am tired but we have to suck it up for each other. Can't wait to kiss u later (; Love u too. DBanks, soon to be DBieber'