Fifteen.

"You really need to take a break." Justin said to me as he found me walking down the stairs with a vacuum cleaner. "Otherwise I'm going to fly us back to Paris. Or maybe Hawaii this time."

I smiled.

"Hawaii sounds nice." I began to sway my hips like they did in Hawaii.

"Don't tempt me, Miss Banks."

"Soon-to-be Mrs Bieber." I winked.

Justin's smile grew and I chuckled. I loved moments like these.

"Where are you off to with that thing anyway?" He asked me.

"Someone told Rose that we could turn your game room into a play room. I'm just going to make sure it's clean so we can start working on it."

"I'm gonna share with Maya?"

"No, you're a grown man."

"But--"

"Justin, you never even go in there. That's a waste of a whole room." I pointed out.

"I go in there. Occasionally."

"Like when? With who?"

"Like... when it's basketball season. With my friends when they're in town."

"You can't watch the game in the living room?"

"We could. But it's more fun in there. There's lots of fun things in there."

"That you barely use."

Justin opened the door of his game room and walked in. I followed him.

I'd never really been in there before. Even when Rose was here, I stood at the door while Justin showed her the room.

It was big with a sliding door that went straight to Justin's basketball court in the back yard. The massive tv screen was on one wall and there was a big black leather couch there. The rest of the room was mainly full of things like a pool table, an air hockey table, a little bar area...

"This is your man cave?" I put the vacuum cleaner down and looked around some more.

"Basically." Justin smiled.

On one wall was a bunch of frames with pictures of Justin with various sportsmen and signed shirts. There was also a hockey stick on the wall that was signed and a signed boxing glove that was in a glass case on a table nearby.

"Why didn't you say so? I can't mess with this. It's..."

"Holy." Justin said, "But if Maya's gonna need it, I can have my man cave elsewhere."

I smiled and walked to the air hockey table.

"You're never in here." I said.

"I don't have many friends, remember?" He joined me.

"What about your work people?"

"You can imagine men in suits playing air hockey with me?"

I giggled.

"No, actually."

"Exactly. Do with it as you wish, my dear." He smiled.

"I'll let it live." I said. "You can start hanging out in here with me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We can play whatever you want."

"How about naked pool?" Justin smirked.

"That's not an actual game, Justin. Even if it were, I'd say no. You're a perv." I waved him off and got a puck out and placed it on the table.

"My future wife isn't spontaneous." He looked up at the ceiling and raised his hands.