Nine.

With Justin working late and Pattie on my case about the engagement party, I decided to keep myself busy by looking through the magazines Pattie had given me. Maybe I'd be able to decide what I wanted for my fairytale wedding.

I'd never had the time to sit and imagine getting married. A wedding was nothing I thought about when I was growing up. Quite frankly, I never even imagined having a boyfriend until I met Randy. I just wanted the day to be special and beautiful. I wanted to have fun and be with everyone I loved and cared for.

I had some coffee in my hands and was sitting on the living room floor as I paged through my fifth magazine, occasionally ripping out some pages which had images I liked so I could put them together to show Justin some time.

There were so many ideas to help me decide. Some of the pictures made me want to melt but there were so many to be inspired by, I didn't know what to keep as inspiration and what to disregard. An indoor wedding would be lovely if the weather sucked but I didn't know if I liked the idea of getting married in a church because everyone did that. And, outdoors would suck if the weather wasn't sunny but it would be beautiful in the spring or summer.

"Hello, beautiful."

I looked up and smiled at Justin. I hadn't even heard him come in.

"Hello, stranger. Your dinner's in the microwave."

He smiled and came to kiss me.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"Killing myself." I held up the magazine I was looking through.

"Have you found anything you like yet?"

"I've found a lot. Just not sure what to go with." I slouched. "It's overwhelming."

"I can imagine. You don't have to decide on anything right now though. We haven't even decided on a date yet so it's okay." Justin kissed my head.

"I just wanted to have a rough idea of what I want. I'm clueless."

"Haven't you ever imagined getting married before? A lot of girls do that in their spare time."

I looked at Justin.

"Do I look like I had time, in my life, to imagine getting married?" I asked.

"Good point." He scratched his neck.

"What type of wedding do you want?" I asked.

Justin thought for a moment then sighed.

"I don't know, sweetheart. I'm happy with whatever you decide. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." He said.

"Aww." I smiled. "Aren't you sweet and open minded?"

"Just don't have me wearing pink or anything with animal print." He said.

I giggled.

"Maybe I should consider a pink theme."

"I won't be standing at the altar." Justin crossed his arms.

I hit his leg.

"I thought you'd be happy if I was happy." I said.

"Yes but I don't want you to be happy in pink or animal print." Justin smiled.

"You don't know what you want." I waved my hand dismissively at him.

"Neither do you." He snickered.

"I do know that if you're not crying when I walk down the aisle, I'm turning around and walking down again until you shed a tear."

"I bet I'll definitely cry on our wedding day. I'm the luckiest man alive."