Thirty.

We took a trip to Los Angeles and as soon as we landed and got into the Chrystler that was waiting, I had to be blindfolded.

"Seriously, Justin. Do you have a car for every city?" I asked as he tied a silk scarf over my eyes.

"Maybe." He said, and I could've sworn he was smiling.

Next to me, Maya was asleep, worn out from the travelling, in her car seat.

Lewis began driving and soft music filled the car.

I felt Justin hold my hand and I gave his a gentle squeeze in response. He kissed my cheek too and I smiled.

"This is some beautiful type of kidnapping." I joked.

"You agreed to come. It's not kidnapping."

"You don't have proof of that, sir."

"Lewis and Maya are my witnesses."

I giggled and rested my head on Justin's shoulder.

"I'm excited." I told him.

"So am I. I really hope you like what I have to show you."

"I know I will."

When the car stopped, I was helped out and Justin and I walked a few paces forward while he held my hand.

"Justin, what about Maya?" I asked.

"She's okay." He assured me.

We stopped and Justin let go of my hand.

"You ready?" He asked from behind me.

"Yeah. I've been ready ever since we landed." I smiled.

Slowly he untied the silk scarf.

"Brace yourself." He said.

I opened my eyes and there in front of me was the house Aisha had shown me. I was legit surprised because it looked a whole lot better in real life.

I turned around and smiled broadly at Justin.

"This is our new home." He smiled back at me.

"It's beautiful!" I turned back around to look at it, every single detail: the paved driveway, the hedges and other plants, the architecture of the house itself... I started to cry, feeling overwhelmed.

"Wanna go have a better look?" He  wiped away my tears.

I nodded.

"Let's go get Maya." I sniffled.

"She's already inside."

"With who? Lewis?"

"You'll see. Come." Justin smiled and took my hand.

We walked to the big wooden door and Justin opened it before letting me through first.

I was in a total state of shock, realising how beautifully decorated the house was.

"Aisha did it." Justin whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

She really was heaven sent.

Looking around, I saw a huge empty gold frame on the wall at the entrance where we were standing.

"Oh, we have a family photo shoot set up for early tomorrow." Justin informed me when he saw what I was looking at.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He smiled. "I have a lot planned for us, trust me."

I smiled and kissed him slowly, putting my heart in it.