Thirteen.

I sat on the floor of Justin's home office as I put together inspirational wedding pictures that I found in the magazines Pattie had given me. I originally wanted to put together a collage but I figured there were way too many pictures so Justin got me a folder to put everything into.

He was working at his desk and playing music softly so the silence in the room wouldn't overwhelm us.

It was quite weird that the two of us were in the same room and not speaking but I didn't want to interrupt him. He had lots to do and I didn't want to hold him back.

I smiled to myself when I came across a beautiful dress in one of the magazines. It was very puffy from the waist down. That reminded me of a fairytale. I cut the dress out and held it up as I looked at it again.

I had to think about what type of wedding I wanted. Maybe that would make things a whole lot easier. I knew, for starters, that I wanted an intimate wedding with only close friends and family. What I didn't know was where and when I wanted to get married.

I put the picture of the dress in my folder and flipped through the magazine again.

"Are you hungry, sweetheart?" Justin asked me.

I looked up at him.

"Yes." I said.

I hadn't realised how time had flown by. It was already evening.

"Would you like to go out for dinner?" He smiled. "And maybe you can tell me what inspiration you got from all those magazines."

"It's a lot of inspiration." I blushed. "I still don't really know what I want."

"That's okay. We can talk about the things you found that you do like."

That sounded okay to me.

"Okay." I nodded.

"What do you feel like?" Justin asked. "Do you wanna grab some junk food or do you want to go somewhere formal?"

I thought for a moment.

"Well..." I said. "I don't really feel like dressing up right now."

Justin gasped loudly and placed his hand on his chest.

"What?!" He said.

I laughed.

"What? I feel like having a burger or something. I'm not going to put on an evening gown for that." I said.

"Maybe next time?" He smiled.

"Definitely next time. I'm starving." I got up from the floor.

"So what do you feel like having?" Justin got up from his seat too then came to hold my hand.

"A burger and fries?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." He agreed.

"Can you drive us instead of Lewis?"

"Why don't you drive us? In your new car. I hear you're doing really well at your driving lessons." He smiled.

I bit my lip as I thought.

"I don't want to scratch it." I pouted.

"You won't. I'll be right there with you to coach you if you need me to."

"Do we have to take the bow off?"

"Yes, Dileah." Justin tried not to laugh.

"Okay." I said. "I need to get changed though."

"I thought you said you didn't feel like dressing up."

"I'm not going out in a sweater and leggings, sir. Sorry." I walked out of the office to our bedroom.