Eleven.

The day of the engagement party couldn't have come any sooner. I was a nervous wreck and had so much to do in the day.

For starters, Justin and I had to head over to his parents' place to get ready for the event. Apparently getting dressed and ready at Justin's was a bad idea. Everyone worried we'd be late.

Aisha had gone against the whole white theme by getting me a series of red outfits to choose from. She wanted me to stand out, no doubt. Of all the outfits she'd chosen for me, I'd decided to go with a jumpsuit that had a sweetheart neckline, no sleeves and an open back.

I'd put the jumpsuit neatly on the bed along with a pair of silver strappy heels.

I dried myself off after a good shower and I went to put some lotion on in the bedroom with my towel wrapped around my body.

Justin slowly opened the door and poked his head into the room.

"Is it safe to come in?" He asked.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm just getting dressed." I said.

He walked into the room with his hands behind his back and he smiled my favourite smile.

"I got you something." He said to me.

Since I was sitting on the bed, I slowly got up as excitement washed over me.

"What did you get me? You didn't have to though, Justin." I said.

"Just a little something to go with your outfit."

"What is it?"

He handed me a small black silk bag that fitted into the palm of my hand.

I looked at him.

"Open it." He smiled some more.

I did.

In it was a diamond necklace, silver rose shaped stud earrings with a diamond in the center and a silver charm bracelet with silver and diamond pendants on it: a little ring, a heart and the letters J and D.

I smiled at my gifts and looked at Justin with watery eyes.

"These are beautiful, Justin." I said.

"I'm glad you like them."

"Like them? Justin, I love these. Especially the bracelet. It's cute. Thank you. "

He smiled.

"I can't wait to see you in them." He said.

"I can't wait to put them on. I've never owned anything like these before, they're so beautiful." I looked at the jewellery again.

"You're beautiful."

I smiled and looked at him momentarily, wondering how I got so lucky to find a love like this.

I put the bag of jewels on the bed and gave Justin a big hug.

He didn't hesitate to hug me back. He even kissed my shoulder tenderly too.

I slowly pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes and suddenly, there was a strong electric pull between us.

I bit my lip and Justin smirked and before I knew it, my towel was on the floor.

He kissed me hard and slow and ran his hands down my body. It was a weakening feeling and I was ready to melt at his touch. He kissed my neck and found my spot and I grabbed onto his strong arms for support as I let out a soft moan.

"Justin..." I whispered. "We're gonna be late if we don't leave soon."

"They can't start the party without us, baby." He said, pulling me closer to him.