Chapter 18- Founded

A/N: Hey guys ! I see you saw I wasn't going to post until I got votes on my story! Here's my promise! I wrote the ending of the story a little last minute , so sorry if the ending is boring.

Justin's POV

I ran to the room and opened the letter as fast as I possibly could.

"Justin? What's going on?" Lexi said,dropping our bags on the ground, by our bed.

I ripped the envelope open and revealed a letter. I unfolded it and read:

"Hello Justin. I am keeping an eye on him and he went to your house already; thank god you got out of there when you did. I'm not sure where he is right now but I know that you're safe. I'm giving you letters because he has the skills to hack into either one of our phones. Destroy your phone and buy a new one. Do not take any chances.  -Ryan".

Thank god it was only Ryan.

"Justin?" Lexi said. I turned my head and crumbled up the letter and shoved it in my pocket.

"What's going on?" she asked. I shook my head.

"I can't tell you. It's for your own safety" I said. She sighed and plopped on the bed.

"Why does it have to be difficult?" she asked. I sighed and laid back next to her.

"I don't know baby" I replied. I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Let's go to bed, baby" I said. She nodded and crawled under the blankets.

"Open up Bieber" I heard a knock on the door. It sounded like Ryan. I rubbed my eyes and got up from bed to open the door. I opened it to a black hoodie, sweatpants, vans Ryan.

"We need to talk but fast. He's watching" he said, walking in. Lexi stirred as Ryan walked in.

"What's going  on?" she murmured. Ryan sat down on the couch in our room and took his hoodie off.

"Look, he went into your house and he destroyed a bunch of things." Ryan stopped, reaching into his pocket. "And he left this note on your bed" he said, handing me the note.

"Guess you decided to flea before I could get my hands around you and your girl's neck . Don't worry. I'll find you. -Alex", I read.

Yes, Alex is still alive. Don't ask me how, but he is and he's coming after us again. I'm trying my hardest to keep us safe and look for this son of a bitch and kill him once and for all. Ryan is looking for him with his tracker on his phone but he can't seem to find a signal to the phone. It seems that every time Ryan gets his location, he gets a new phone and leaves the other phone where his last location was. That pisses me off more than you can imagine.

"Babe, pack your stuff and let's go" I said, throwing the note in the garbage.

"Why? Whats going on?" She asked, worry in her voice.

"There's no time to explain. Just do as you're told" I said, pacing back and forth between my dresser and suitcase.

She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything and started packing her stuff. I grabbed my razor, my toothbrush, all my clothes and all of the necessary things. I came out of the bathroom and she was sitting on her bed, on her phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

She looked up from her phone and smiled at me, while putting her phone in her pocket. She grabbed her suitcases and I grabbed mine, and we left the room. We checked out and went to the car. As we walked up to the car, there was a note on the car. Lexi looked at me in confusion as I began reading the note.

"Found you. You just made my job a lot more easier -Alex"

My whole body started trembling. How did he find us?

"Justin, who is that from?" Lexi asked.

"Nobody. Just get in the car" I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows and refused.

"Not until you tell me-"

"Just get in the damn car" I raised my voice.

She rolled her eyes and got in the car, as did I.

"Yes sir" she whispered to herself but I could still hear her.

I ignored the snide comment and drove off, speeding out of the hotel parking lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 hours later, I'm still driving. I cannot get myself to think about Alex finding us again. I cannot have him touching my girl. I will do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't get to her, even if that means taking my own life.

Lexi started to stir out of a sleep.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said, grabbing her hand.

She smiled and looked forward.

"Where are-"

And that's when everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So there's that chapter! I know it was kinda short and boring but this is how I wanted everything to start. See you soon! As always, vote, comment, and follow. If you're reading this, comment your favorite song on the new Purpose album. Mine is "Life is worth living" and "Sorry".