Chapter 3- Mind over matter

Justin's POV:

After I put Lexi to bed, I went out to talk to Chaz."So I have something to tell you Justin and I need your help" Chaz said. Oh god. "What is it?" I said, worried. "Well, I found this girl that I really am attracted to her so I was wondering if you would help me kidnap her, like you did Lexi?" he asked. Is he serious? Why would I want to help him just cause he wanted her? She's not gonna be mine, so why help? He didn't help me. "Chaz, why can't you do it yourself?" I asked. "All I need your help with is the supplies to get her. When she passes out, then I'm good" he said. I guess I could just give him the stuff I used to get Lexi. "I'll give you chloroform and a cloth. That's the only supplies I used" I said, going down stairs to get them. "Thank you so much, bro" he said, following me. "Yep. So when are we gonna meet her?" I laughed. "Hopefully soon" he smiled. "Bye Justin!" he said, walking out the door, closing the door behind him. Thank god he's gone.

I went to my room to go to sleep, where Lexi was. I walked in and she was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful. I crawled into bed with her and wrapped my arm around her. She immediately started trembling. "It's okay baby, you're safe with me." I whispered in her ear. She started shaking even more. Why was she so scared of me? I shook it off and went to sleep.

Lexi's POV:

I woke up to light shining in the window, with no Justin beside me. Thank god. I sat up and immediately regretted it. "Oh, you're up!" I heard Justin say from the bathroom, in the same room. I sighed. "Yeah I guess" I said, softly. He came in smiling with just his boxers on. God he looked good. He crawled onto the bed and kissed me good morning and I didn't kiss back.

"We're spending the day together. I want to know you better and I don't want you petrified of me so much." he smiled. I stared at him blankly. He looked up and down me. "But first.." he said, pouncing on top of me. He started roughly kissing me. Oh no, he's gonna rape me. "Justin stop, please" I screamed. He ignored me and started sucking on my neck. "Justin please" I cried. Tears started running down my cheeks. "I know you want me baby" he said, kissing my bare stomach. I tried pushing him off but it was no good. "HELP ME! HELP!" I screamed, through my tears. He looked at me crying and stopped. "For fuck's sake, Lexi!" he said, putting me in his arms. I pushed him off and ran to a corner. He started coming towards me. "Stay the fuck away from me! I hate you!" I screamed at him, while still crying. He looked at me like he was sorry for me. "Lex, I-I don't know what came over me" He said, looking at the ground. He sat next to me and put me in his arms. "I am so sorry Lex" he said. Why was he being like this all of a sudden?

I got up, out of his arms and went to go get clothes to shower. I forgot, I have non thanks to him. "Do you have something I can wear?" he asked him. He nodded, looking at the floor still. "Go in my dresser and get a t-shirt and sweatpants and we'll go to the mall to get you clothes later." he said quietly. To be honest, I felt bad for him. But at the same time, he tried to rape me so I shouldn't feel bad. I grabbed myself clothes and headed to the bathroom, but was blocked by Justin. "Get out of my way" I shot. "Lex, please forgive me. I'm so sorry" he said. He looked like he was about to cry. We went silent. "Can I please take a shower with you, so we can talk?" he said, looking at me. I laughed, but he was serious. "Are you gonna try something else?" I asked. He shook his head. I thought about it. I nodded. He smiled and walked in with me.

Justin's POV:

I was really shocked when she agreed to letting me come shower with her. I honestly couldn't believe I almost raped her. She just looked so hot and sexy and couldn't control myself. I think I'm starting to love this girl though. We both started undressing and god she had a nice body. She looked at me and smirked.

"Ehm, better stay out of me" she said pointing at Jerry. Shit. She laughed. I loved her laugh. "C'mon, let's get in before you try anything" she said, getting in. I joined her. I was looking at her ass the whole time. She turned around and noticed. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" she smiled. Ugh, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her face and smashed my lips onto hers. "You told me you won't try anything" she said,pushing me off. "I-i just wanted to kiss you. That's all" I said. She sighed. "I'm sorry, but I don't trust you enough to kiss you yet." she stroked my cheek. I smiled. She turned off the shower and we got out. We got changed and got ready to go to the mall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! 30 reads already!

My next goal is 55 and then I'll post!

Thank you for the people who are reading my story and I love you 😘

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3 ☺️