Chapter 10- Fight

Lexi's POV

"Chaz what are you-" I started before pushed me into the wall and smashed his lips into mine. What the fuck?! I tried to push him off but every time I tried, he dug his nails into my hips harder. He started taking my pants as I tried kicking him. "Justin doesn't deserve you" he whispered in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Justin!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Shut the fuck up bitch" he put his hand over my mouth. I kept screaming into his hand but within seconds, Justin came around the corner. "What the fuck are you doing, Chaz?" he looked angrily at Chaz and hurt at me. Chaz took his hand off of my mouth once he saw Justin.

"Dude, it's not what it looks like-" Chaz started but was interrupted by Justin. "Oh really? It looks like you're trying to steal my girl" he said. Chaz finally released me and I ran to Justin's arms. "Go with Emily in the living room, babe. I'll be right there. I have to take care of this prick first" he said, stepping towards Chaz. "Justin, no" I said but was too late when Justin's fist connected with Chaz's face.

"Emily!" I screamed,crying, running into the living room. Her eyes filled with worry when she looked up at me crying. "Lexi, what wrong?" she said, getting up from the couch, wrapping me in her arms to hug me. "Justin and Chaz are fighting" I cried. Her eyes went wide. "Let's go get them" she said, running towards where they were.

"You don't deserve her!" I heard Chaz scream. I ran up where they were and Justin was on top of Chaz, beating the living shit out of him. You couldn't even tell it was Chaz. It looks like Chaz got him good a few times too. I ran up to Justin and tried to get him off of him, but he didn't stop.

"Justin, that's enough" I said, trying to get him off of him. "You heard her" Chaz managed to say. "Shut the fuck up, you prick" Justin said, followed by another punch. "Justin, stop, please! I can't stand to see you doing this" I said, stroking his arm.

I felt his body relax under my hand and he got off of Chaz. He got up and hugged me, really hard. Emily went to check Chaz out and they ended up kissing. "Leave" Justin said to Chaz after releasing our hug. Chaz and Emily got up and walked out the door without saying a word. Once they left, Justin grabbed my hand to get my attention.

"What happened, exactly. I need to know" Justin said, with hurt in his eyes and voice. Blood was dripping down his face and down his hands. "Let's get you cleaned up first" I said, walking up to his room bathroom to get a first aid kit. I started dabbing his cuts with alcohol to help it heal but he started to talk.

"Tell me please" he said. I looked up from his knuckles to his eyes and he looked hurt. I felt so bad for him. "I was on my way to the bathroom and I noticed he was following me and he pinned me up to the wall and started kissing me and tried taking my pants off and said that you didn't deserve me" I said, making eye contact. Anger and hurt overloaded his pupils. It was pretty scary.

"Justin, calm down. I'm here, with you." I said, putting my hand on his thigh, since he was sitting on the bathroom counter. He relaxed at my touch. He smiled and shook his head. "What are you doing to me?" he whispered. I had the same effect on him as he did on me. I smiled and continued to clean his cuts. Once his knuckles were done, I started with his face and he flinched every time I touched his face. How bad did Chaz hurt him?

Justin's POV

I kept flinching to Lexi's touch and she noticed, I could tell. It wasn't that Chaz hurt me. I just don't like people touching my face. I had a bad childhood, I'll just say that. I haven't told Lexi much about myself because I don't want her to take advantage of me or feel bad for me. I'm a very personal person. Nobody knows anything personal about myself besides me.

"Justin?" Lexi said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I said. She looked confused. "You're all cleaned up. A-are you okay?" she asked. I got off the counter and walked out. 'she cannot see through you. don't let her' a voice said in the back of my head. "Justin-" "Don't" I snapped, interrupting her. She looked shocked and hurt. Shit. I didn't mean to hurt her. "I-I'm sorry. I just- uh" she stuttered, walking off. I heard her go upstairs. I ran my hair through my hair in worry. I just hurt her. I've been trying to get her to love me and I probably just ruined it.

Lexi's POV

I was crying, staring at myself in the mirror. "You're disgusting", "You're ugly", "You're worthless", "You're fat ", "Justin doesn't want you", "Just kill yourself". My voices were active. They won't stop. They're right, too. I looked everywhere for the blade I tried with before. I needed to die. Justin didn't love me. I'm worthless. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm not missed at home. What's the point of living? I'm just a mistake.

I couldn't find the blade. Shit! He must've thrown it out. I looked at the mirror and punched it and it shattered, causing glass to fall into the sink. Luckily, there's a perfect piece to use.

"Lex?" Justin said, banging on the door. Shit. I quickly took the glass to my arm. Relief. I did it again. And again. And again. "Lex?" he said louder. One last one. Just then, he opened the door with a key in his hands. When did he get a key?

"I'm sorry" I cried, as he looked at my bloody wrist. His eyes widened and he took it in his hands. He instantly got out the first aid kit, washed the blood off my wrists and put gauze all around my arm. When he was done, he looked at me and started crying.

"Justin, why are you crying?" I asked, while he was crying into my arms. He instantly flipped out. "Why am I crying? Are you fucking serious? I can't bare to see you this way! I can't bare to see the one I love trying to kill them self! I love you so fucking much it hurts. Imagining life without you twists a knife in my dark soul. You are changing me in a way I didn't think was possible. Please, stay" he cried.

I got off the counter and hugged him. He hugged me back and kept sobbing into my shoulder. He really does love me. Did I really change him? "Do you really love me?" I asked, with my head on his chest. "With all my fucking heart" he squeezed me tightly. That's when I started crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he said, setting me back on the counter. "I just didn't believe that you loved me" I said, wiping the tears away. He sighed in disbelief. "Why would you ever think that?" he said. "I'm not good enough for you. I'm ugly, fat, useless and disgusting. You would never like me" I said, looking down at me feet. He stroked my jawline with his finger.

"Never say that. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. You are everything I want. Please believe me when I say I love you to the moon and back. You are not any of those things." he said. I smiled.

"I can't wait to hear 'I love you too' come out of your mouth someday" he said, stroking my lips with his thumb. I smiled again and said "Someday". "And when that day comes, I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you" he said. I laughed. "I guess so" I said, teasing. "You little tease" he said, smashing his lips into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me into the bedroom and laid me down so he was on top. We kept kissing, which felt like hours. I felt him get hard since my legs were wrapped around his waist. He pulled away as he noticed he was growing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far" he said, hovering on top of me. "It's fine. I don't mind" I smiled. He looked confused. "I may not be ready to say I love you but this position, right here, is the most magical." I said. I felt amazing when kissing Justin. I felt like I could do anything. He smiled and continued to kiss me. He moaned in my mouth. He was growing even more.

"Oh my god, I wanna fuck you so bad" he said, grinding his hips on me and sucking my neck. I let out a moan when he hit my g-spot. "Stop moaning. It makes it harder to not fuck you" he growled. I moaned as loud as I could to be sarcastic. "Fuck" he screamed, pealing off of me. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up on my elbows. He got up and looked inside his boxers and started laughing. "Damn baby. Made me come just by moaning" he said climbing the bed to me. "Wonder what you could do when you ride me" he said, winking at me which made me squirm. This effect he has on me is gonna get me in trouble. He walked in the bathroom to take a shower. I looked over to the clock and it was 10pm. I crawled under the blankets and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaz almost raped Lexi! 😱

Poor Lexi.

Poor Justin.

Vote, comment and follow! 😘