Chapter 6- Answers

Lexi's POV

My head is spinning, Justin said he loved me. He's calling a person and yelling at them to find a certain number. He stopped me from killing myself. Who is he calling? What number is he yelling about? What did I miss? Why did he stop me? Does he really love me? What the hell is going on?

I went downstairs to talk to Justin. Everything was just too much to deal with. I need to get some stuff off of my shoulders. He was hanging up the phone as I walked downstairs. "Who was that?" I asked, softly. I can't be too forward or he'll get mad at me. He ignored me and just kept staring at his blank phone. What is his problem? "Justin?" I asked, trying to get his attention. Still nothing. What is making him so mad to the point where he can't even look at me? Did I do something? "Justin-" I started, touching his arm to see if it would get his attention. His head snapped at me as soon as I touched him, but his eyes were filled with darkness. I felt a rush of fear come over me. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked. He sighed and looked back down at the ground. He looked back at me and said "Nothing that concerns you". I didn't believe that. I looked at the ground and sighed. I need to know what is going on. My head is spinning.He grabbed my hand and got my attention. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked. I sighed. "Justin, can we talk? Like normal people" I asked. He looked confused. "Like normal people? What do you mean by that?" he asked. I don't know how he's gonna take this but it's all I got. "Like normal people. In a way that you're not a criminal and I'm not your helpless victim. I just need to know some stuff that's bothering me" I said. He sighed and nodded. He took my hand and brought me to the couch. We sat down and looked at me, to let me know to continue the conversation and that he was listening. Maybe Justin has a good side.

"Can you explain to me what's been going on with you?" I asked, not making eye contact. "Lex-" "Please. I need to know" I interrupted him, still not making eye contact. He sighed. "In order for me to tell you, you're gonna need to answer some of my questions first." he said, burning holes into the side of my head. What? "What do you mean?" I asked, finally making eye contact. He looked angry. "Who is this boyfriend I heard about?" he asked, darkness overpowering his eyes. Shit. How did he find out? Who on earth told him? "Um.." I started, breaking eye contact. "Lexi, you need to tell me in order for me to tell you" he said, forcefully. "His name was Alex. We were dating for 7 months before you kidnapped me" I said. I missed Alex, I really did. I felt a tear drip onto my cheek but quickly wiped it away so Justin couldn't see it. "You need to understand you're mine, all mine. No other guy deserves you. Only me" he grabbed my wrist tightly. "Justin, stop you're hurting me-" I started but he interrupted me. "Do you understand how much I love you, Lex? Do you?" he asked, tightening his grip on my wrists. "Justin, stop" I said. "Do you?" he raised his voice. "No, I don't Justin. I really don't" I said, ripping my wrists out of his grip. He looked stunned. I started crying and looked at the ground.

He sighed and put his hands on both sides of my face. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs and then stroked my lips. What is up with him? Does he have bipolar? "Baby, I'm sorry. Anger just rushed over me. I can't make you understand how much I love you until you love me back but that's not possible with this Alex figure" he said, softly. "Justin, there's no possible way I can escape so technically I am yours, no matter how hard it is to say that. I doubt I'll ever love you since you kidnapped me and your mood swings are unbearable. Plus, there's no trust and you don't show love. I don't believe you love me. I believe you think you love me just because you're lonely and I'm the only one around that you can love" I explained. He looked down and let his hands free from my face. "Lex, I know I'm hard to handle, okay? I've had a rough life, but that doesn't matter right now. You wanted to talk about something else. And I do love you, I know I do. I saw you months before I kidnapped you and I fell in love with you as soon as I met you. I never meant to hurt you, it's just the way I am. Please, let me show you how much I love you " he pleaded. I sighed. What should I do? I can't love a criminal but at the same time, he's changed since I've been here. "Okay" I sighed out. "What?" he asked, surprised. "I'll give you a chance but I need to be able to trust you. So tell me what's been going on" I said.

He sighed. "When we pulled into the driveway, I got a text saying that you were playing head games with me and that you had a boyfriend and to watch you carefully" he said. What? Who would text him that? Who would know that I'm here and not help me? "Do you know who it is?" I asked him. He shook his head, looking down. "Who was it on the phone you called?" I asked. He looked at me. "Ryan. He's a part of my gang. He's the smart one. He hacks into people's stuff, he finds out information about our enemies or others and he's good at stealing stuff" he said. I nodded. I wonder if Ryan found out who it is. "Anything this else?" Justin asked, standing up from the couch. I shook my head. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. "Let's go to bed. It's been a long day" He said, taking his pants and shirt off, leaving him only in his boxers. I nodded and crawled into bed. "Are you gonna take your clothes off? It's hot out" he said. I sat up and took my top off and took my pants off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He smiled. He crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you baby. So much" he whispered in my ear and bit it. With that, his warm body made me fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!

I don't know if anyone really cares but I have this YouTube channel and if anyone would like to awe my videos, comment and I'll put my channel link in my bio❤️

Vote, comment and share! 😉