Chapter 2- Face to face

Lexi's POV:
I woke up in a really dark, cold room. Where am I? What happened? I went to get up but there we arms wrapped around me, tight. I turned around to see who it was. Oh my god, this cannot be happening. It was the one and only Justin Bieber. He is the most wanted criminal in the whole country!! He's wanted for drugs, killing and rape. Why me?

He started to stir awake. He opened his eyes and smiled. I have to admit, he was a pretty hot criminal. His beautiful brown eyes were staring at me. I didn't notice he was shirtless until I looked away from his eyes. He's in good shape. Crap. It won't be easy to escape. "Good Morning, baby" he finally spoke. "Wh-why am I h-here" I stuttered in fear. "Because you're mine, babygirl. All mine" he smiled, evilly. Great. I started to shake under his arms. "There's no reason to be afraid of me, baby. Do what I tell you and I won't punish you" he smiled. I didn't say anything. What was I suppose to say? "C'mon, let's go make you and I some breakfast" he said, grabbing my hand. I ripped my hand out of his. "Oh, you shouldn't have done that" he snapped. He grabbed my waist and put me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I screamed, punching his back. We started walking up stairs.

When we got to the kitchen, he put me down and grabbed my wrists super tight. "Do that again and you'll be punished, you got that?" he said angrily. I nodded. "Good girl" he let go of my wrists. "Sit down. I'll make us some eggs" he calmed down. I sat down while he watched my intently. I looked around the house. It was huge. He didn't have all the doors locked or anything, which surprised me. Perfect way to escape.

"If you think it looks so easy to escape, it's not. I have a tracker in you and in all of your shoes" he interrupted my thoughts. Damn, he's good. He came over and kissed me on the cheek. "You're not leaving babe" he whispered in my ear and went back to cooking. I felt tears run down my face, but I quickly brushed them off so he couldn't see. I am so scared, I could throw up right now.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" he came over to me. I shook my head and looked down at my hands. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him. "What is wrong?" he asked, slower and quieter. "Nothing" I whispered through my tears. He sighed and kissed me on the lips softly. I didn't kiss back, which I don't think he liked. He backed up from the kiss and smiled at me. "Tell me or I'll punish you babe. You're choice" he said. I swear our faces were 3 inches away. "I-I'm t-terrified o-of y-you" I stuttered. He smiled. "Well that can be a good and a bad thing, babe" he said. What does he mean? "No punishment today" he said, bring the food over to me. "Eat. You look pale as a ghost" he said. "I-I'm not hungry" I said, avoiding his face. He sighed. "Please tell me your not the type of girl that doesn't eat food" he said.

I was still. Yeah, I admit, I starve myself sometimes to be skinnier but, I'm fine. "You need to eat. Do it or else I'll punish you" he said. I was not going to eat just because of a threat. He got up and came over to me. "Get on your hands and knees, on the floor" he said. I stood still. "NOW!" he screamed. I jumped and did as he was told. "Now I'm gonna spank you 5 times" he said. Wait what? He crouched down and pulled down my pants. You could see me bare ass now. "You have a very nice ass, baby" he said with his hand on my butt. *slap* One. *slap* Two. *slap* Three. *slap* Four. *slap* Five. He got up and sat down at the table. His spank really hurt. "Now get up and eat" he said, eating. I got up, pulled up my pants and sat down. I am not going to eat. He put his fork down and smirked at me, evilly. "I think it's time to go to bed" he said. I knew exactly what he meant. He was gonna rape me. "No no no no. I'll eat!" I said picking up my fork and putting food in my mouth. He smiled. "Good girl" he said and continued to eat.

*skip the rest of breakfast*

After breakfast, we went in the living room and cuddled and watched a movie. I was shaking the entire time he was holding me. All of a sudden, the door opened. "Heyy, what's up bro!" screamed some random teenager. At this point, I'm covering my ears and covering my face in Justin's chest. Yes, he was shirtless again. "Dude, you couldn't have called before you came? Or at least knocked first before scaring her?" he said to the guy and pointing at me. I was pretty much crying in his chest. "It's okay baby. Shh" he said, rubbing my head. I lifted my head and saw the guy standing there, staring at me. "I'm sorry for scaring you, Hun" he said. I nodded. "Babe, this is Chaz. Chaz this is the girl I've been telling you about" Justin said. "Hello" Chaz said. Chaz seemed nice. "What's your name, sweetheart?" Chaz asked, sitting down. "L-Lexi" I spit out. "That's a nice name. Lexi, you don't have to be scared of me. I'm not gonna touch you." he said. I nodded. "You sure as hell ain't touching her. she's mine. Go get your own" Justin got jealous. "I wasn't going to" Chaz said. "Good. Let me put her to bed." Justin said. It's 9 o'clock right now, at night. "Okay. Goodnight, Lexi" Chaz smiled. "G-goodnight" I said back.When I reached my room, I crawled into bed. Justin tucked me in and kissed my forehead. "I'll be in soon" he whispered. He went over to the window and locked it and left. Just then, I fell right to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So I was super surprised that my first chapter got 12 reads in one day!
Next chapter I will post is after I get 30+ reads. 😘 Enjoy the story.
These are the characters so far btw.
Lexi Hayes- Lucy Hale
Justin Bieber- Justin Bieber
Chaz Somers-Chaz Somers
Ava Hayes- Ariana Grande