Chapter 14 - Unexpected Goodbyes

Lexi's POV

I got out of the shower, got into a pair of jeans, white tee and went downstairs. Justin was sitting at the kitchen table. He saw me and instantly started smiling. I sat down and winced in pain from my punishment last night. He noticed my pain and his smile dropped. "What did we need to talk about?" I asked. He sighed and looked up at me. "After seeing you in so much pain last night and hating myself so much made me want to never punish you ever again" he said. I was confused. "And?" I asked. He smiled. "I've made up my mind and I've promised myself that I will never punish you ever again" he said. Joy exploded in me. I jumped up from my chair and attached Justin with hugs and kisses. I made the chair, Justin and I fall to the ground. I was on top on him, on the ground. "Thank you so much, Justin" I said, kissing him. I pulled back and he smiled. "You're welcome" he said, grabbing my face and kissing me again. I got up and pulled him off the floor. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Justin, what are you doing?" I said, laughing. He didn't answer me and started laughing. He brought me upstairs and sat me on the bed. "Get your bathing suit on. We're going swimming" he said, kissing me and taking his pants off, leaving him nude. It's hard to believe his huge dick was inside me. I stopped staring and got my bathing suit and started undressing. Once I got it on, I turned around and saw Justin in his swim shorts. "ready?" he asked, smiling. I nodded and followed him down the stairs.

We went in his backyard and I've never been back here. It's beautiful. He started to climb in the pool. I laughed at his expression when he hit the cold water. His mouth shaped into an "O" shape. I laughed. "You big baby" I said, doing a cannonball in the pool. It was a little cold but I instantly got used to it. When I came up, Justin was drenched. I couldn't help but laugh. "You are so dead" he said, swimming towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put me on his shoulders. "Justin, put me down!" I said, grabbing his hair to hang on. Just then, he fell backwards and we both went underwater. When we got underwater, I felt a pair of lips on mine. There's always a first, and this is my first time kissing someone underwater. I pulled back and went back to get air. He came up, smiling. "I love you, Lexi" he smiled. I smiled back. "I love you too, Justin" I said, kissing him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Justin tracing his finger up and down my thigh, making me tense up. "Good morning baby" he said, sucking on my neck. I moaned to the feeling. He smiled at my moan. He knew he affected me. He started to add teeth and sucked harder. I moaned even louder. "Justin, you're going to leave a hickey" I breathed. "I'm marking what's mine" he whispered in my ear, his breathe sending chills down my spine. He ran his finger up my thigh further, slowly. I squirmed under his touch. "Justin, stop teasing" I breathed, while he hit my g-spot. He moaned again my neck in response. He made his way up to my pants and found my slit and rammed his finger in me. "Oh Justin, yes" I whispered, as he added a finger and quickened the pace. He pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth. "You taste so good baby" he said, climbing on top of me. He pulled my shirt off and threw it on the ground. He slowly left kisses going down my stomach, down to the top of my pants. He ripped my pants and underwear off. He stared at me for a while. He finally put his mouth on my slit and circled his tongue in circles. "Mm, fuck, Justin!" I screamed, grabbing his hair. He added a finger, which made it harder to keep my composer. "Justin!" I screamed, letting go. He licked it all up and came up to give me a kiss. He pulled his pants off and sprung free. I spread my legs and he rammed into me. I moaned in pain and pleasure. He was rough this time, but I liked it. "Scream my name, baby" he whispered. "J-Justin! Oh my god!" I screamed. He let go as soon as I screamed his name. He collapsed on me. "What got into you, this morning" I asked, laughing. He laughed back. "You just looked so hot and couldn't resist" he replied, catching his breath. I laughed and jumped in the shower.

"I got to go, I'm sorry babe" Justin said, opening the door. "Babe, please!" I whined. He was meeting up with his gang for some meeting. "As much as I would love to, I have to go. I love you" he kissed me and closed the door. I decided to make some popcorn and watch a movie. I went to go make some popcorn and I noticed there was a phone with a note on it. It read "Lexi, this phone is only to get a hold of me or Chaz or Emily. I love you". He trusted me with a phone? I decided to call Emily. It rang 3 times and she finally answered. "Lexi?" she answered. "Hey! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you?" I asked. "I'm okay. Did Justin give you a phone too?" she asked. "Yeah haha. I'm guess Chaz is at the meeting too?" I said. "Yeah haha" she said. We talked for about a good hour, until there was a knock at the door. "Emily, I gotta go. Justin's home." I said hanging up. I opened to door to show Alex. "Alex?" I said, shocked. He laughed and pushed me in the house and closed the door. He rammed my into the wall and put a cloth over my nose and mouth. "Miss me, baby?" I heard him say, before I slipped into darkness. I was being kidnapped again.. By my ex.

Justin's POV

I got home and things felt different. "Lexi?" I screamed. The whole house seemed empty. A the feeling was unwelcoming. I checked the whole house, and Lexi was no where to be found. "Lexi?" I screamed. She ran away again! I went in the kitchen to get water, when I saw a note on the counter.

Justin, you should have never took what was mine. Now, I took what you THOUGHT was yours. Have fun finding her -Alex.

Fury went through my body. That prick took my girl. I grabbed my phone and texted the whole gang. "Fuck our plans with him. Tonight's the night. He took Lexi". I told them to come here so we can all go at the same time. We were planning on killing him later in the week, but fuck that. He's dying tonight.

The whole gang showed up at my house and we discussed the plan. "We'll go through the back entrance. He won't notice" Ryan suggested. We all nodded, as we grabbed our guns. According to my tracker, Lexi is only an hour away. Prick is gonna learn not to take what's mine.  I missed her already. I can't stand to be without her. It feels like a whole has been punched into my heart. I love her so much. Just thinking about what he could be doing with her right now sickens me. If he lays a hand on her, I swear god I will torture him more than I am already planning. I hope she's okay. "Justin?" Ryan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I noticed my cheeks were wet. Fuck. I was crying. "You okay, bro?" Ryan asked, rubbing my shoulder. I nodded. "She'll be fine. Don't worry. We'll get her and we'll kill the motherfucker who took her" he said, giving me a reassuring smile. I fake smiled back. "We're ready to go" Chaz screamed. We grabbed our guns and ran out the door, into our vans. I'll see you soon, baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LEXI GOT KIDNAPPED!

Why do you think Alex kidnapped Lexi?

Comment predictions on what will happen in the next chapter!

Vote if you liked this chapter!

Follow me for future stories!

Comment below any feedback or any predictions.

Love you guys❤️😘